My images don't show up in the profile "image"

Hi, I posted a while ago that I couldn't find my images, I got some great help and realize that if I go to my profile, under "Alamay" it shows the number of images and I can view them there. Now my problem is that when I do this it shows '4'. These are the original 4 submissions I put up for acceptance to Alamay.

When I go to manage images, I do a search for images on sale, it shows all 17 images I have had accepted. Why can I not see them in the profile images count? Are all 17 viewable by potential clients?

What is the best way to view my Alamay portfolio so I know that images are viewable by clients?

Sorry to be a pest on this, but being new to Alamay, I am still trying to learn all the ins and outs of this site.

Thank you for all responses.

Robert Connelly

Hi Robert.

Your image number both here in the forum and in your profile doesn't change unless you sign out of the forum and then sigh back in.

Edit: Andy beat me to it.

Jill

I usually give a little sigh when signing back in too. ;)

Allan

Thank you all so much for your responses, yes, signing out and back in did the trick. As for naming the butterflies and giving their Latin names, I will have to go back to the conservatory and record this information as I don't know one from the other. I searched what I could on the net, but even then didn't find all of them. 

Thank you all so much for your responses, yes, signing out and back in did the trick. As for naming the butterflies and giving their Latin names, I will have to go back to the conservatory and record this information as I don't know one from the other. I searched what I could on the net, but even then didn't find all of them. 

I learned a trick from a zoo photographer a long time ago. I take a photo of the animal or plant and then take a photo of the sign. It usually includes Latin names as well as information about the plant or animal. Don't know how that would work for your butterflies but often there is a single sign with photos and names of all the creatures displayed.

Paulette

Robert,

I'm no expert but in my opinion;

DRREGT is called a Tree Nymph (Idea lruconoe)

DRREKT is called a Lacewing (Cethosia biblis)

DRREE7 is not a dido longwing but a Malachite Butterfly (Siproeta stelenes)

DRREHG is called a Scarlet Swallowtail (Papilo rumanzovia)

DRREFC is called an Owl Butterfly - (there are lots of different Latin names for these)

Not sure what DRREEK is, i'll have a look this afternoon when i've got more time.

Hope this helps.

John.

Archived