What just happened to the Alamy forum?

Joseph Clemson

Question

Eh? What? Where am I? What just happened to the Alamy fourm? It was impossible to sign in for over a week, but it has suddenly started working again. No indication or explanation from Alamy, or anyone else that I have seen Have I been in a loop in a time vortext? Did everybody else find another place to meeet and pontificate and not tell me? What has been happening?

• Like 2

8 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

A lot of us got an email at around 1530, so thanks to A for that at least.

Ah. Mine must be delayed in hyerspace. I look forward to receiving it.

What I received at 15.35 via email:

We're really sorry our contributor forum has been down for the past few days. There was an IT issue with our forum provider but this has now been fixed. We're pleased to share that it's now up and running again for you to share your photo related news.

Please check to see if you can now log in and if you have any further issues, please do let us know.

Thanks,

Contributor Relations

• Love 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Joseph Clemson said:

Eh? What? Where am I? What just happened to the Alamy fourm? It was impossible to sign in for over a week, but it has suddenly started working again. No indication or explanation from Alamy, or anyone else that I have seen Have I been in a loop in a time vortext? Did everybody else find another place to meeet and pontificate and not tell me? What has been happening?

The answer is "42" ....

Chuck

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Joseph Clemson said:

Basically, if you emailed to report the problem, you got an email when the forum was back on line.   I just worked on other things, like sending Social Security my proof of life form and doing research on a writing project.