I introduced this post here about a month ago. Then it disappeared. No notice of a problem from Alamy, no nothing. It's just gone. 

If any of you remember it being here, please mention it here. ???

Thanks.

• Love 1

I had actually looked for it a few days ago, along with another post (forgot the title), when searching for some photographic advice. Both threads had disappeared. 

Hi Ed, yes, I definitely saw your post before. A post Jeff made disappeared too. It seems Alamy is removing some posts now without saying anything. Perhaps it may be if they don’t think it’s photography related enough? I can’t remember if there was photography content in your post or not but I remember the title. Actually I think it was photography related now as I’m remembering something about capturing sports images, I think?

Thank you, people. It is indeed odd and mysterious.

I hope my Yankee cap or Cambodian scarf doesn't offend anyone. Maybe I should shave?  

• Love 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

Maybe I should shave?

Don't you dare. Then it'd just be me.

And yes, Alamy is getting awfully sensitive and secretive. Presumably this one will disappear on Tuesday- we must take full advantage of weekends and Bank Holidays.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, spacecadet said:

Don't you dare. Then it'd just be me.

And yes, Alamy is getting awfully sensitive and secretive. Presumably this one will disappear on Tuesday- we must take full advantage of weekends and Bank Holidays.

😇😇

• 2 weeks later...

My library card is Red and has LfC on it even though the name Rooney is or was a Blue. But . . . that name Rooney means red haired in Irish. And I thought baseball was complicated. 

• Love 1