Feedback welcome

Colin Black

Gorgeous images. I didn't look at a lot of keywords but I noticed you put the lens you used in one. Not a good idea. You don't want your animals to come up if someone is searching for images of a lens. Also, I think it is a good idea to put the scientific name of an animal in the caption and supertags. My experiments have shown that you get higher placement if the keyword is in both. I'm not surprised that you sell. They are wonderful images.

Paulette

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Great images. Only minor comment that there are quite a few similars. e.g. 18 of the dog on the beach, 10 of two gannets heads interacting. Tighter selection should help CTR% and help ensure your best images come higher in the search results. Good luck.

Mark

Lovely images.

Some captions aren't quite accurate eg you have 'fox family' for some images of a single fox. If searchers want a group, they'll be disappointed to just see one, and if they want one, your images might not show up.

Some great comments, many thanks. My method to date has been a bit hit and miss, sold quite a good amount, but can't see any rhyme nor reason as to what sells, and why! It's a learning process though. Thanks for suggestions re captions, latin names, duplicates etc, much appreciated :)

• Thanks 1

Looks like you've got quite a few white-tailed eagle juveniles (w/out the white terminal band in the tail).   Label those as juveniles might help as they superficially resemble golden eagles.   Seems like the old world White Tailed eagle is similar to the US Bald Eagle, including the juvenile plumage lacking the obvious field marks like white tail and lighter to white head.