Some sort of royalty payment

I have just received a rather large (for me) payment from Alamy that I can’t seem to figure out.  I’ve sold several images over the last year, and almost all are for $0.10 per image or there about.  NOTHING close to the amount I got paid, which is over $100.00.  I can’t find where that came from, what images, or why.  Does this represent some sort of royalty payment on images sold in the past?  How does one figure this out?

-Rick

On 15/02/2023 at 15:22, Reimar said:

You are aware of your dashboard, right?  Click "Account Balance" or "Sales History".  For most detail click "Download Sales Report" and set your time period.  All transactions are listed.

Yeah, and it’s not showing there, that’s why I’m curious what it is from.

12 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Have a look here.   

Allan

Possibly, but not from me.  I don’t check on them myself.  Honestly first I’ve heard of DACS I’m in the US.  Still, funny Alamy doesn’t mention it in my sales or anything.  

1 hour ago, WelshDesigns said:

It's definitely showing in Balance of Accounts. Always has. Mine showed on 30th November 22.

There has also been numerous threads on this forum discussing DACS.

1 hour ago, WelshDesigns said:

To be able to see all the payments from the past 'till recent days you need to set a time frame - just put the first date you are with Alamy and today's date.

21 hours ago, gvallee said:

It's definitely showing in Balance of Accounts. Always has. Mine showed on 30th November 22.

There has also been numerous threads on this forum discussing DACS.

Ok, yes, it is showing up in Account Balance, so that part of the mystery is solved, I was expecting it to show up in the Sales History where I normally look at images sold, of which there is nothing about this particular payment showing up.  So while I can now see the payment, no info about why I got it.  I was just surprised is all I guess, the DACS payment (if that’s where it came from) was about 5 time more than I sold in actual images for the entire year.  (You know, all those 0.10 images I sold). :)

6 hours ago, WelshDesigns said:

Ok, yes, it is showing up in Account Balance, so that part of the mystery is solved, I was expecting it to show up in the Sales History where I normally look at images sold, of which there is nothing about this particular payment showing up.  So while I can now see the payment, no info about why I got it.  I was just surprised is all I guess, the DACS payment (if that’s where it came from) was about 5 time more than I sold in actual images for the entire year.  (You know, all those 0.10 images I sold). :)

My DACS payment came on Nov 30 and on Jan 11 I had two payments from ASCRL. That is the USA version of DACS. All these were labeled. No label at all on yours? Just Other Income?

Paulette

On 18/02/2023 at 04:19, NYCat said:

My DACS payment came on Nov 30 and on Jan 11 I had two payments from ASCRL. That is the USA version of DACS. All these were labeled. No label at all on yours? Just Other Income?

Paulette

Yeah, just says other for me.  But it is giving me a bit of info on other images that I didn’t realize was available before.  So that’s good to know.