QC being slow ?

CAROL SAUNDERS

Question

Hi folks, anyone else noticed QC has slowed down.  I know I'm just a lowly 3 star but normally when I upload they go through in 24 hours or less.  I uploaded last Thursday and again Sunday and still waiting😒  Maybe Alamy doesn't want anymore images of Swans with their Cygnets😉

Anyone else noticed ?

18 answers to this question

Yes, still waiting for uploads from 20 May to be assessed. 3 stars too and 24 hours has been normal recently. Not sure how the re-ranking mentioned in the forums works but perhaps a reason🤷🏻‍♂️

We're receiving a high volume of images at the moment, and combined with some staff being away it's taking a little longer than usual to process your images in QC. We're working hard to make sure that your images get uploaded to the site as soon as possible, please bear with us as we continue to get your photos online. Thanks, Alamy.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Alamy said:

We're receiving a high volume of images at the moment, and combined with some staff being away it's taking a little longer than usual to process your images in QC. We're working hard to make sure that your images get uploaded to the site as soon as possible, please bear with us as we continue to get your photos online. Thanks, Alamy.

Ok many thanks indeed and very much appreciate your quick response...

Carol

I know it can be really frustrating having to wait but I posted on Sunday and all cleared by today (Tuesday). Pretty happy with the turnaround given that some Alamy staff are off.

• Like 2

My previous submission mentioned in this thread took five days. I appreciate the update from Alamy, but as nobody else has mentioned delay I'm wondering if it's just me. Last submission was on Tues 24th May and still waiting. 😩

12 minutes ago, Broad Norfolk said:

My previous submission mentioned in this thread took five days. I appreciate the update from Alamy, but as nobody else has mentioned delay I'm wondering if it's just me. Last submission was on Tues 24th May and still waiting. 😩

Still seems to be slow....

Carol

1 hour ago, Tony ALS said:

And for me too. I am also seeing a steep fall in views. Is this due to the re rank I have seen mentioned? Still 3 stars but everything seems to be going in the wrong direction🤨

My views have also dropped significantly. Zooms are just about holding and sales during the month have recovered after a poor start.