I can't sign in to my account ...

1 minute ago, Martyn said:

... from my desktop or 'phone ... anyone else having problems signing in ?

You are obviosuly referring to the Alamy website.

I've been having problems for a couple of months using Safari and Chrome.  I click on Lightbox as a work-around.

10 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

You are obviosuly referring to the Alamy website.

I've been having problems for a couple of months using Safari and Chrome.  I click on Lightbox as a work-around.

Yes, my Alamy account, not the forum ... never had a problem before but not working now ... was going to clear the cache on my desktop but it's not working on my 'phone either so there is a problem somewhere !

52 minutes ago, Martyn said:

... from my desktop or 'phone ... anyone else having problems signing in ?

I've been logging in since early today without issues, either via my Mac or phone, to both the Alamy website and the forum. Using Safari browser. Did have a blip attempting to log in to the forum a short time back, got the dreaded:

Sorry!
We’ll be right back.

Something went wrong but don’t worry
we’re working hard to fix it, please try
again in a few minutes.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Vincent Lowe said:

I'm having a problem with Firefox.  I click on the 'sign in' link and get the log-in dialogue for a fraction of a second then it disappears and we're back to square one.

No problem with Chrome or Brave though.

I've just had that problem with Chrome. It took several attempts and then a wait before I finally I managed to log in, which eventually occurred without having to follow the Sign In route.

Suspect gremlins in the works.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vincent Lowe said:

I'm having a problem with Firefox.  I click on the 'sign in' link and get the log-in dialogue for a fraction of a second then it disappears and we're back to square one.

No problem with Chrome or Brave though.

Exactly what's happening for me ... can't get in using Chrome, Safari or from my 'phone ... so will leave it for now ...

I had a problem uploading 12 images yesterday using web upload. 6 images uploaded then it stuck and would not go further.

Nothing worked only option was to leave Alamy site. When I tried to run it again it took me to a log in page full of green slime.

After logging in I saw the 6 images uploaded were in QC so uploaded the other 6 images as a separate batch.

Using Safari.

Allan

5 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

I had a problem uploading 12 images yesterday using web upload. 6 images uploaded then it stuck and would not go further.

Nothing worked only option was to leave Alamy site. When I tried to run it again it took me to a log in page full of green slime.

After logging in I saw the 6 images uploaded were in QC so uploaded the other 6 images as a separate batch.

Using Safari.

Allan

Welcome to the party!  I've been having problems since mid Feb.  History in a different thread.  Yesterday it took 5 attempts to load 19 images.  Firefox is ok until files go over 30-35mb.  Safari seems to have a limit of 50mb.  So I'm having to downsize my files in order to upload them to Alamy. 

Have been in touch and they referred it to IT - 3 weeks ago!