how to contact an alamy member

Hi guys im new to Alamy.

my name is constantino i have an instagram profile @cosplore

quick question does anyone know how to contact a member on Alamy?

• Downvote 1
42 minutes ago, cosplore said:

ah i was looking for the list of member too

Why would someone with no photos published on Alamy need to contact a contributor (member)? If you have a question about a photo on Alamy, ask Alamy:

sales@alamy.com

• Upvote 5
33 minutes ago, Steve F said:

Why would someone with no photos published on Alamy need to contact a contributor (member)? If you have a question about a photo on Alamy, ask Alamy:

sales@alamy.com

In the past, if I remember correctly, someone wanted a picture of himself taken down.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, MizBrown said:

In the past, if I remember correctly, someone wanted a picture of himself taken down.

Yes, so Alamy should be contacted in the first instance. And I'm dubious about someone looking for a list of members.

Edited by Steve F
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

He's got an Etsy shop, too.  If he just wanted to know how selling here compared to selling on Etsy, he could ask a direct question.

I've had a word with a very good friend of mine who by the way is the son of an exiled african prince and he says this is legit.

🙃

• Haha 5
  • Alamy locked this topic