I appear to be seeing a marked increase in views & zooms (CTR is currently at its highest in quite a while). I'm guessing that - as my images here are primarily suited (and intended) for editorial use - this is owing to my images now being available for the (former) UKNS, whereas they weren't previously.

Anyone else noticed an increase (specially in views) over the last few days?  Is it just me, new entrants to the UKNS or across the board?

I have seen a bit of an increase in zooms and ctr, not dramatic, just in last few days but I was already in the newspaper scheme so I can't offer any explanation. 

Pearl

Edited by Pearl

Well, looks like a few have seen an increase. We'll just have to see how this pans out.

I feel sorry for Bryan and others - looks like their image reporting from the papers will get even more extensive! I think that maybe he should be getting a Christmas box from Alamy! 😁

On 27/11/2020 at 13:43, Normspics said:

Congratulations Losdemas for your good results.

Um, well, thanks. But I'd prefer some sales! 😂

3 hours ago, losdemas said:

Well, looks like a few have seen an increase. We'll just have to see how this pans out.

I feel sorry for Bryan and others - looks like their image reporting from the papers will get even more extensive! I think that maybe he should be getting a Christmas box from Alamy! 😁

Um, well, thanks. But I'd prefer some sales! 😂

Zooms etc are nice but the sales pay the bills.

• Like 3