Staying signed in to the Forum

This is a minor but annoying problem that started recently for me.  Firefox remembered my log in details so that when I click my bookmark for the forum, I was automatically signed in.  Now I have to click Sign In every time I start a session.  The Browser remembers my log in details, so I just click Sign In.  Why can't it sign me in automatically anymore?

I searched but couldn't find an answer.  I tried to delete all my Alamy cookies, to no avail.

I use Firefox and have had this problem in the past. If you log into Forum and then back page to get back to Alamy you lose the log in connection. If you click on Alamy top left hand corner you revert to Alamy and may then reenter Forum without the need to log in. Therafter you may back page without losing the log in.

dov

I'm on IE8 Always logged in unless alamy has been fiddling. From time to time I have to log out and back in again just to update the images total under my avatar. (That is me by the way - when I was younger and more handsome.)

Allan

Archived