Why my photographs doesn't have any watermarks? what to do?

Abre

Question

Hi guys,

Why my photographs doesn't have any watermark on the photograph? Everyone can use the pics with only footer watermark... What should I do to put watermark on the whole photograph?

My pics are the same as attached photograph and What should I do to change it?

2aky97n.jpg

Special Thanks

10 answers to this question

This is a somewhat worrying question. Assuming the OP knows what he's looking at and doesn't see watermarks, it brings up the question whether that might be the case for others, i.e., many others. And yes, Nervous Nellie is something I've heard before.

8 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

It looks watermarked to me.  You don’t see the watermarks on your photo?

5 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

I see Alamy watermarks on all your photos, Abre. Stay safe.

Thanks for the reply,

Actually the watermark is under the photograph(footer part), for me it is only placed on the footer part. What should I do to see it on the photograph, not on the footer part I mean.

8 hours ago, Abre said:

My pics are the same as attached photograph and What should I do to change it?

Didn't Geogphotos (Ian) have a similar experience when he was given "special privileges" to allow him to download unwatermarked copies from his collection? He found he could access and download unwatermarked images from other contributor's portfolios for a brief period. There's a thread about it here.

It starts getting more relevant on page 2. When a user's browser requests an image, the request includes embedded privilege information.

If Abre is seeing unwatermarked images (like Ian was) this suggests Abre's access privileges maybe set incorrectly?

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman

16 minutes ago, Abre said:

Actually the watermark is under the photograph(footer part), for me it is only placed on the footer part. What should I do to see it on the photograph, not on the footer part I mean.

Log out of the forum and don't sign in when you visit next time. You should see the watermarked photo then.

I've alerted Contributor services because, if Abre can see his own images without a watermark, I suspect he maybe able to see and download other contributors' images without watermark too, as Ian (Geogphotos) could.

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman

What you should be seeing looks like this.

Burnt-City.png

This is what contributors and most customers will see. Some (trusted) customers have special privileges that allow them to see and download un-watermarked images. If you are not seeing the watermark on your images (and maybe everyone elses) then it looks like you have been (incorrectly) given special privileges.

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman