Alun Cairns - a missed oppertunity

I photograph the vast majority of cabinet meetings in Downing Street, as I did on Tuesday.  Because of the large number of attendees at cabinet and the objective of not submitting too many news photos, I am a bit selective who I photograph to those Ministers I think are "news worthy".   The one minister I did not photograph  on Tuesday was Alun Cairns who resigned today.....

34 minutes ago, IanDavidson said:

I photograph the vast majority of cabinet meetings in Downing Street, as I did on Tuesday.  Because of the large number of attendees at cabinet and the objective of not submitting too many news photos, I am a bit selective who I photograph to those Ministers I think are "news worthy".   The one minister I did not photograph  on Tuesday was Alun Cairns who resigned today.....

Oldest rule in the News Photo book "Don't think about it, Shoot it...."  LOL we all live and learn.

Chuck

1 hour ago, IanDavidson said:

Don’t worry Ian, I managed 8 shots of him to make up the deficit!😉

5 hours ago, IanDavidson said:

I got several today of that prime minister who will be resigning tomorrow (fingers crossed)

You were missed - you had something better to do?

Edited by Phil Robinson

On 06/11/2019 at 19:32, Phil Robinson said:

I got several today of that prime minister who will be resigning tomorrow (fingers crossed)

You were missed - you had something better to do?

It’s a long story....   However, looking forward to the Cenotaph service on Sunday (up at 5am) and two local general election stories later this morning.  (It is 4am, I will get back to 🛏) 

• Like 1