My first Alamywhack...

Hi All,

Had my first ever Alamywhack show up today. All I'm saying is its a gravestone in Cyprus. The pictures taken 7 years to surface, so I shouldn't rush out to duplicate it 😉

Wait and see if it turns into a sale now. 

Webby

2 hours ago, John Morrison said:

A two-word search term which brings up just one image.

'Dildo artisan', for example...

Sorry, but I had to check that.

What I still want to know is how you came up with it, and when you'll be uploading yours....

10 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Sorry, but I had to check that.

What I still want to know is how you came up with it, and when you'll be uploading yours....

Just think of two unlikely words and search the database.

I have no need of a dildo artisan. I make my own...

Edited by John Morrison
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 05/11/2019 at 12:26, John Morrison said:

Just think of two unlikely words and search the database.

To be really meaningful as an Alamywhack, it should surely be a possible 2-word search rather than an unlikely random one?

I used to have a meaningful one but I can't remember what it was and it was back in the days when Alamy only had a handful of millions so it probably won't be there any more.

Alan

Ha! Just found the file where I recorded my Alamywhacks. I've got six, all perfectly feasible search terms. I can give you one of them, because it doesn't exist any more so it can't be replicated: rödingen windmill.

Alan

I've just realised I sort of have one of these as well, although the search shows two images they're both mine of the same thing just one in landscape orientation and one in portrait. Not quite sure it counts but its close enough for me