Images sold in June 2019 (one per day)

RF mid$$ exclusive to Alamy. I have had some sales success by grouping related images into only one image, as here. This keeps individual related images from getting scattered in the search and loosing the story telling impact. High and Low tide in the Bay of Fundy shot years ago for my New Brunswick book.

high-and-low-tide-in-the-bay-of-fundy-at

RM

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 25,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 25 June 2019
End: 25 June 2024
Rights granted for the life of the product for supplementary educational publications and materials. Electronic editions of the products also included. Print Run: 30,000; series :IT'S MY STATE; title : Connecticut: The Constitution State

(Second sale this year where it's given me the title of a book about Connecticut)

Mid-$$

new-london-connecticut-usa-july-9-2012-crowds-gather-to-see-the-tall-CMB96J.jpg

It's a live news image from 2012. They still sell nicely, especially the ones of just the ships (which do well as gallery and POD prints too). Summer clothing styles - shorts and T-shirts don't really change. 

Funny about the new homeowner's guide: I'm working on updating some sections I've written along with new pix for an update to one I worked on for my hometown 5 years ago. It will come out in the fall with the new school year. 

This is a multiple seller. Mid $$.

Usage: Magazine, any editorial digital use, one time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

counter-assault-bear-strength-pepper-spr

16 hours ago, TABan said:

This is a multiple seller. Mid $$.

Usage: Magazine, any editorial digital use, one time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

counter-assault-bear-strength-pepper-spr

The bear deterrent works. No bears sighted in Yorkshire for quite some time...

On 27/06/2019 at 18:19, Colblimp said:

50 YEARS? That's a joke.

Yes, it is! And a reverse search shows it on many dozens of sites now. Many with an Alamy credit. So I sent an infringement form in last week asking them to see who else should be paying a fee....only got the automated reply back so far.

5 hours ago, John Morrison said:

And I'm sure it will keep on selling for many years to come...

Thank you, John. Some of my animals have been very good to me.

Paulette

On 30/06/2019 at 12:56, John Morrison said:

The bear deterrent works. No bears sighted in Yorkshire for quite some time...

😂

My brother put himself through college and grad school in the late '60s driving a cab in Chicago. Being that it was the 60s, he burned incense in the cab's ashtray. One day, three business types got in the cab and one of them sniffed and asked, "What's that smell?" "Incense," my brother answered. Biz guy asked, "Why are you burning incense?" Big bro answered, "It keeps the tigers away." Biz guy says, "There are no tigers around here!" My brother's final response was, "See how good it works?" The other two gents lost it and probably never let that guy live it down.

Archived