Daft Live News Question...

probably, but another thread suggested a possibility to me. If one were at say, an olde worldly heritage type event, should Live News images always be in colour? Of course B&W can be a post processing transformation strictly speaking not allowed, but it could also be something done in camera. I am anticipating that the answer is that they should always be in colour.

They shouldn't be altered in any way. Corrected for exposure etc, but not changed from what would be seen as a factual image.

3)  A true representation of what you saw
Nothing should be added, removed or altered (e.g. the image should not be lightened/darkened in a way that changes sunny clouds into thunderous clouds).

6 hours ago, Avpics said:

They shouldn't be altered in any way. Corrected for exposure etc, but not changed from what would be seen as a factual image.

I think B&W would be acceptable. Many old news images were B&W only and nothing in the image is being edited to change content. It would be unusual though.

Archived