I'm new on the forum. For some reason I appeared twice and both times my message disappeared.
I introduce myself and my portfolio. I hope to learn a lot and sell too. I'm a photojournalist and I work as a photo editor for an Argentinean newspaper. 

https://www.alamy.com/search/imageresults.aspx?pl=1&plno=665099

Best regards!

Hi Nora and welcome. The forum has been behaving strangely lately so that might explain what is happening to your posts. There was some advice about not translating into other languages in the tags and captions a while back when Alamy introduced automatic translation of English - they were advising to keyword only in English and allow the translator to do its thing.  I am not sure how that applies if you are based in a Spanish-speaking country ((whether you should just be keywording in both English and Spanish) so you might want to get advice from Alamy on that. In any case, best of luck - buena suerte. 

• Like 1

Thank you very much for your comments. How do you think I can make such a query?

Email contributors@alamy.com

Paulette

• Like 1

Hi, as a photojournalist you will understand the need to shoot images that tell a story :-)

• Like 1

I'm interested in the subject of photographic history. How do you propose? Where do I find the necessary information? Thank you very much!