27 minutes ago, aphperspective said:

Good idea got meeting early 4pm ok for you. txt me to confirm

4PM is perfect - I've a ton of jobs to process and get sent to clients in the morning and early afternoon.  Same place?

On 11/28/2018 at 08:29, Shergar said:

I'm having a reverse surge, $250 refunded.

Last thing I wanted to be saddled with.

Cheers and gone

Shergar

2 image sales drop in on the same day, 1 for TV use  $249.99 the other for personal use 9.99. Same subject different angle . 2 weeks later $249.99 TV sale refunded . Skullduggery or coincidence ? Its a long shot but does anyone know a way to search for images used in TV ? 

Cheers and gone

Shergar 

On 12/1/2018 at 03:03, Shergar said:

2 image sales drop in on the same day, 1 for TV use  $249.99 the other for personal use 9.99. Same subject different angle . 2 weeks later $249.99 TV sale refunded . Skullduggery or coincidence ? Its a long shot but does anyone know a way to search for images used in TV ? 

Cheers and gone

Shergar 

Sadly, no. :(  Sorry.

On 01/12/2018 at 03:03, Shergar said:

Cheers and gone

Shergar 

Probably a coincidence. Chuffing well hope so.

Archived