Keyword Images

I have an iPad and I want to use it to keyword images I have uploaded to my Alamy Page/dashboard. The problem is when I log on to my page it is presented in a jumbled up illogical manner that makes even this simple task impossible. 

Is there a dedicated app for ipad users? 

Thanks

Mike

No app. I keyword and caption all of my images in Bridge then upload. Then in AIM, the tags are already there. I choose the ones to star, (10 most important tags or phrases) and set license, go to Optional page and fill in everything there. I save several times during this process.

Betty

I occasionally use a Nexus tablet to fine tune the keywords, like Betty I try to do most of the keywording before uploading, in my case using Lightroom.

The tablet is far from ideal, but it is usable. I find that I need to swap between portrait and landscape orientations to get the best out of it. Landscape is best for looking at the images, but the pop up  keypad covers the keywords, so I use portrait to enter new keywords (when you can't see the images!). Some functions, from memory copy and paste and merge, are not available. It's really much easier to use a laptop or desktop.

3 hours ago, Steelblade said:

I have an iPad and I want to use it to keyword images I have uploaded to my Alamy Page/dashboard. The problem is when I log on to my page it is presented in a jumbled up illogical manner that makes even this simple task impossible. 

Is there a dedicated app for ipad users? 

Thanks

Mike

Hello Mike,

I know exactly what you mean. 

I use android and i simply use the setting "Desktop Version". In google chrome you can tick a box and website changes to desktop format and everything looks normal. I am not sure where you can find that option in your apple browser but i guess it should also exist.

Mirco

Archived