Have you found any Alamy images in August 2018?

Cheers folks, glad to be able to help!

Times 3rd

Silhouette of disabled woman from rear - can't find it

PAGGDY Lancashire, UK. 21 July 2018. The Reservoir is now showing very low levels due to a sustained dry period, and is shown here after 2 days of rain. United Utilities who own the reservoir intend to introduce a hosepipe ban from 5 August 2018. The reservoir supplies Liverpool via a series of reservoirs in the Rivington area, which were recently used to supply water for helicopters fighting the Winter Hill fires. The bridge shown is the Alance Bridge, which spans the River Yarrow, which would normally flow through it into the reservoir. Credit: Phil Taylor/Alamy Live News

C5Y8PE Alan Keith Beastall   The Intercity 125 high speed train on the east coast main line

MX17HD The Picture Art Collection  English: Portrait of Anne Lister (1791-1840), by Joshua Horner, ca. 1830 . circa 1830. Portrait by Joshua Horner 

FB5XA3 Pictorial Press Ltd  GEORGE ORWELL (Eric Arthur Blair) 1903-1950 English novelist and journalist broadcasting for the BBC in 1941

Scottish Edition

PCFNFC  Edinburgh, UK. 2 Aug 2018. A free outdoor event, the Aberdeen Standard Investments Opening Event: Five Telegrams will celebrate the start of the 2018 International Festival. Inspired by themes of communication including telegrams sent by young soldiers in 1918, Five Telegrams weaves a newly commissioned orchestral score by Anna Meredith, projected digital artworks and live participation together to consider themes of machines and codes, censorship, propaganda and reconciliation. The performance will take place on 3 August 2018. Credit: Rich Dyson/Alamy Live News

A44TNG David Robertson  Black Law Wind Farm near Forth, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK

Business

PCFY5H London UK. 2nd August 2018. The Bank of England Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) has announced an interest rate rise by a quarter of a percentage point, from 0.5% to 0.75% the highest level in 10 years since March 2009 and the interest rate increase will hit nearly four million mortgage buyers Credit: amer ghazzal/Alamy Live News

E23CG5 Brighton, Sussex, UK. 14th June, 2014. World Cup 2014 football fans at the King and Queen pub in Brighton tonight as they prepare for England's game against Italy later Photograph taken by Simon Dack/Alamy Live News

J540CN   Simon Dack  The Warwick Welcome Break motorway service station on the M40 motorway UK

CB8JW5  LJSphotography  Sad little cane corso puppy looking at camera

BD9PDT bednarek-art.com    Barbecue party

Times 2

TOM COLLINS/ALAMY Byker Wall - can't find it

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/aug/02/family-day-trips-uk-gardens-beaches-museums
MY4C6M Bax Walker Bank Holiday,Crowds,Sunshine,Folkestone Harbour Arm
AN7GBG Holmes Garden Photos/Neil Holmes Family Picnic Cragside Country Park Northumberland
C8FAE7 robertharding/Neale Clark Seven Sisters cliffs, coastguard cottages Seaford Head, South Downs Way
C51TNA andrew payne Broadsands beach
HGDFHW Prisma by Dukas Presseagentur Gm…/TPX Wales, Cardiff, St Fagan's, Museum of Welsh Life, Gwalia Supply Store
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/aug/02/sailing-trip-scotland-hebrides-islands-adam-nicolson-wainwright-prize-2018
B199TR Graham Uney The Eda Frandsen, A Gaff Cutter approaching Rum in the Small Isles, Scotland
B199X9 Graham Uney The Eda Frandsen, A Gaff Cutter anchored in Canna Harbour, Small Isles, Scotland

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/aug/03/tweets-going-viral-birds-can-learn-second-language-from-peers
G93TR4 Chris Ison A male Red-backed Fairy-wren
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/aug/03/country-diary-a-bird-associated-with-lost-souls-and-otherworldly-forces
B8N7CJ David Tipling Photo Library Nightjar Caprimulgus europaeus male in display flight North Norfolk June

• Like 3

Just found another one of mine.

https://extra.ie/2018/07/28/news/irish-news/atlantic-cyclone-weather-ireland

skibbereen-west-cork-ireland-26th-july-2018-after-weeks-of-an-irish-heatwave-which-brought-blisteringly-hot-temperatures-rain-finally-hit-the-west-cork-region-of-ireland-today-the-rain-is-expected-to-last-until-at-least-next-week-credit-andy-gibsonalamy-live-news-PB3C1F.jpg

Skibbereen, West Cork, Ireland. 26th July, 2018. After weeks of an Irish Heatwave, which brought blisteringly hot temperatures, rain finally hit the West Cork region of Ireland today. The rain is expected to last until at least next week. Credit: Andy Gibson/Alamy Live News.

Contributor: Andy Gibson / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: PB3C1F

• Love 1
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Ah, I'm not that bad lol!

Anyway, they're not crap. You can tell by the colour. Of the money publishers pay for them.

Some of my best sellers are crap technically sub-optimal.

Edited by spacecadet

1 minute ago, spacecadet said:

Anyway, they're not crap. You can tell by the colour. Of the money publishers pay for them.

Some of my best sellers are crap technically sub-optimal.

It's very rare I'm happy with my work, there's always something I feel I could have done differently or better, but I guess if my pics are selling then I must be doing something right.

12 hours ago, Colblimp said:

Great pic, but what an horrific story - a 13 year old girl responsible?!  Her parents must be so proud...  What's happening to the world?

I'm sure they will be devastated. Childhood pranks can have devastating consequences. 

Just now, Sultanpepa said:

I'm sure they will be devastated. Childhood pranks can have devastating consequences. 

When I was 13 I respected my parents, authority, my surroundings etc. I'd never dream of committing arson.

02/08/2018, London Evening Standard, p25, Balmoral, DA5JF8, Realy Easy Star/Giuseppe Masci [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
02/08/2018, London Evening Standard, p25, Fort de Bregancon, EM2JX2, EDB Image Archive [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

• Love 1
  • Like 2

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2018/aug/02/customer-service-praise-ruak-barefoot-trading-rohan
CTF0NW     Brian Chan    Customer Service Survey With Excellent Rating Chosen
https://www.theguardian.com/money/2018/aug/01/viagogo-ticket-prices-fees-delivery-costs
M2B3WG    Chris Dorney      LONDON, UK - JANUARY 8TH 2018: The homepage of the official website for Viagogo - the online ticket marketplace for ticket resale, on 8th January 2018
https://www.theguardian.com/money/2018/aug/02/job-switching-workers-enjoy-highest-pay-growth-in-a-decade
AM7GMY    ONOKY - Photononstop    Businesswoman conducting interview in office

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Guardian online

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/gallery/2018/aug/03/the-week-in-wildlife-in-pictures
PC8X6G Mario Beauregard Beaustock American robin taking a bath.
PBAK37  Ernie Janes Honeybee worker Apis mellifera feeding on garden lavender
PBWJ2P Chris Strickland A cover crop of Lacy phacelia
PBGN4K Coatsey Buteo buteo, perched on lichen covered rock
PB884M Manfred Bohn Curious young alpine marmot cub in the European Alps of Malbun, Liechtenstein

• Love 1
  • Like 2

https://elviajero.elpais.com/elviajero/2018/08/02/actualidad/1533226504_930352.html

HTKW9X M Afoto Philippe Cousteau statue,sculpture, bust,in style of Neptune,by Vicente Menéndez-Santarúa Prendes on rock outcrop at Museo de las Anclas,Asturias

https://elviajero.elpais.com/elviajero/2018/08/02/actualidad/1533211523_110348.html

HMAPFD  age fotostock / Alamy Stock Photo Spain, Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Isla Los Lobos. Ferry to Lanzarote

EEN2E8 Ange  Selection of Majorero Goat sheep Cheese of Fuerteventura Canary Islands produced at Cumbres de Betancuria farm together with sauces jams liquor

• Love 1
  • Like 2

https://www.thesun.ie/news/2935503/irish-weather-forecast-august-bank-holiday-hot/

Tragumna, West Cork, Ireland. 3rd July, 2018. Another scorching hot day here in West Cork as the heat wave continues. Holiday makers are making the most of the sunshine at the beach, where Life Guards keep a careful watch for the more careless.

Image ID: P6WT61  Credit: aphperspective/Alamy Live News

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Found on the BBC website

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20180803-is-heathers-too-shocking-for-2018

13 REASONS WHY (aka THIRTEEN REASONS WHY), from left: Dylan Minnette, Brandon Larracuente, (Season 1, ep. 105, aired Stock Photo

Photograph still from 13 REASONS WHY (aka THIRTEEN REASONS WHY), from left: Dylan Minnette, Brandon Larracuente, (Season 1, ep. 105, aired March 31, 2017). photo: Beth Dubber / ©Netflix / courtesy Everett Collection

Photographer: Everett Collection Inc / Alamy Stock Photo

Finder: Aiden

Image ID: HYDY3M

HEATHERS -1988 LISANNE FALK Stock Photo

Photo still from HEATHERS -1988 LISANNE FALK

Photographer: Moviestore collection Ltd / Alamy Stock Photo

Finder: Adie

Image ID: BKB6NW

HEATHERS -1988 KIM WALKER Stock Photo

Picture still from HEATHERS -1988 KIM WALKER

Photographer: Moviestore collection Ltd / Alamy Stock Photo

Click here for finder

Image ID: BKB6P2

WINONA RYDER LISANNE FALK KIM WALKER & SHANNEN DOHERTY HEATHERS (1989) Stock Photo

Pic still from WINONA RYDER LISANNE FALK KIM WALKER & SHANNEN DOHERTY HEATHERS (1989)

Photographer: AF archive / Alamy Stock Photo

Click here for finder

Image ID: EFB5C0

WINONA RYDER HEATHERS (1989) Stock Photo

Image still from WINONA RYDER HEATHERS (1989)

Click here for finder

Image ID: EFB5BR

Lethal Attraction, (HEATHERS) USA 1989, Regie: Michael Lehmann, CHRISTIAN SLATER, WINONA RYDER Stock Photo

Photograph still from Lethal Attraction, (HEATHERS) USA 1989, Regie: Michael Lehmann, CHRISTIAN SLATER, WINONA RYDER

Photographer: United Archives GmbH / Alamy Stock Photo

Click here for finder

Image ID: H88CKF

CHRISTIAN SLATER HEATHERS (1989) Stock Photo

Photo still from CHRISTIAN SLATER HEATHERS (1989)

Click here for finder

Image ID: BPDA3G

Edited by Adie
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

The Times (Scotland), 3rd August 2018.

page 9

PCFTPH.jpg

PCFTPH  Iain Masterton/Alamy Live News  Edinburgh, Scotland, UK; 2 August, 2018. The artist Edwin G. Lucas's sons, Alan, left and Frank at preview of major new exhibition of his paintings at the City Art Centre, Edinburgh .Edwin G. Lucas (1911-1990) was one of the most unique Scottish painters of the 20th century. Born and raised in Edinburgh, he channelled the influence of Surrealism in his work, cultivating an original and highly imaginative style of painting during the 1940s and 50s that set him apart from his contemporaries. Today, however, he is virtually unknown. Credit: Iain Masterton/Alamy Live News

page 12

PCFNFC.jpg

PCFNFC  Rich Dyson/Alamy Live News  Edinburgh, UK. 2 Aug 2018. A free outdoor event, the Aberdeen Standard Investments Opening Event: Five Telegrams will celebrate the start of the 2018 International Festival. Inspired by themes of communication including telegrams sent by young soldiers in 1918, Five Telegrams weaves a newly commissioned orchestral score by Anna Meredith, projected digital artworks and live participation together to consider themes of machines and codes, censorship, propaganda and reconciliation. The performance will take place on 3 August 2018. Credit: Rich Dyson/Alamy Live News

page 20

PCFM10.jpg

PCFM0C  Sally Anderson/Alamy Live News  Princes Street Gardens, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, 1st August 2018. Lovely warm morning sunshine in the city centre gardens. A gardener carefully weeds the historic floral clock. There is a different theme for the historic clock each year. It was first created in 1903 by the Edinburgh Parks Superintendent, John McHattie, and is the oldest floral clock in the world. This year it has been designed with poppies to mark 100 years since the signing of the Armistice, leading to the end of the First World War. Credit: Sally Anderson/Alamy Live News

page 40

Brighton, Sussex, UK. 14th June, 2014. World Cup 2014 football fans at the King and Queen pub in Brighton tonight as they prepare for England's game against Italy later  Photograph taken by Simon Dack/Alamy Live News - Stock Image

E23CG5  Simon Dack/Alamy  Brighton, Sussex, UK. 14th June, 2014. World Cup 2014 football fans at the King and Queen pub in Brighton tonight as they prepare for England's game against Italy later Photograph taken by Simon Dack/Alamy Live News

Alan

• Love 1
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, AlanW said:

The Times (Scotland), 3rd August 2018.

page 9

PCFTPH.jpg

PCFTPH  Iain Masterton/Alamy Live News  Edinburgh, Scotland, UK; 2 August, 2018. The artist Edwin G. Lucas's sons, Alan, left and Frank at preview of major new exhibition of his paintings at the City Art Centre, Edinburgh .Edwin G. Lucas (1911-1990) was one of the most unique Scottish painters of the 20th century. Born and raised in Edinburgh, he channelled the influence of Surrealism in his work, cultivating an original and highly imaginative style of painting during the 1940s and 50s that set him apart from his contemporaries. Today, however, he is virtually unknown. Credit: Iain Masterton/Alamy Live News

Thanks Alan , is that the print edition?

• Like 1