AIM on windows phone/tablet?

Hi i am looking for a way of keywording photos from my mobile device in the go, essentially accessing alamy AIM from a tablet or phone. This does not work on android device. Would it work on Windows device? Say windows 10 tablet?

Been trying to find a keywording app for android for ages. Another thread on here recently led me to f stop media gallery.  You need the £3.59 pro version to save metadata but it seems worth it. The keywords entered show up in the usual way in the program i use for keywording on pc (nikon viewnx). Haven't uploaded yet but dont anticipate problems. Works fine on experia z tablet and phone. Seems the best browser app ive seen for android too.

I use aim with no problems through firefox browser on the tablet but it doesnt function at all on the small phone screen.

Cheers,  Keith

Thank you for your answers. A word of clarification - I upload from pc and then would like to access AIM from my mobili/tablet to keyword in my free time. I know of android apps which can add keywords to images, but this is not what i am looking for. Just a way of using AIM on android phone.

43 minutes ago, Russell said:

AIM works on my Android based Samsung Galaxy 8 tablet.

Hmm.. interesting. Maybe it is only due to the phone screen being too small? The AIM loads but it is all scrambled in wrong positions and impossible to work with. Need to source a tablet and check.

On 24/06/2018 at 12:24, Pietrach said:

Hmm.. interesting. Maybe it is only due to the phone screen being too small? The AIM loads but it is all scrambled in wrong positions and impossible to work with. Need to source a tablet and check.

Pretty sure you can add keywords/captions on an Android phone, just need to click "Desktop site" in your chrome menu.  There's still lots of scrolling involved but it is actually usable

1 hour ago, Ed Brown said:

Pretty sure you can add keywords/captions on an Android phone, just need to click "Desktop site" in your chrome menu.  There's still lots of scrolling involved but it is actually usable

Well I never knew that, That's a great tip!

+1

James

4 hours ago, Ed Brown said:

Thank you for this. I managet to get a table with Android 7 on which the AIM shows up nicely.

Archived