Identification of military vehicles - WWII

Hi all,

Can anyone identify these for me? I have searched online and I think I have got some of them by checking other images online but correct/exact identification would be great!

I'm not sure if the aircraft are all the same, but I have them as L-4 Grasshoppers and Piper J-3 cubs.

MYBG9G.jpg

MYBG77.jpg

MYBG8W.jpg

MYBG8X.jpg

MYBG8H.jpg

MYBG7P.jpg

MYBG7F.jpg

Thanks!

7 hours ago, spacecadet said:

Most of your images are very light- does your monitor need calibrating?

On my calibrated monitor they look fine, maybe it's  your's that needs calibrating?

They look fine to me too. Sometimes it seems that brightness is a personal taste. When I look at my images on a page with others I sometimes think I should have adjusted exposure differently.

Paulette

1 minute ago, NYCat said:

They look fine to me too. Sometimes it seems that brightness is a personal taste. When I look at my images on a page with others I sometimes think I should have adjusted exposure differently.

Paulette

all good here too.

6 hours ago, funkyworm said:

Google the registrations and you will normally find enlightenment.

http://www.militaryaircraftmarkings.co.uk/updates/MAMVintage20-2018.pdf

Top . 479878 Piper L4H Grasshopper G-BEUI)
second Piper Super Cub L-21B R151 Dutch airforce markings.

Thanks, I did try but did not know what site to search them on. I tried a few with no results, but it does confirm that they're L-4 Grasshoppers , thanks :)

7 hours ago, spacecadet said:

Most of your images are very light- does your monitor need calibrating?

So now we get red arrows for trying to be helpful? Come on, folks!

Would someone else mind having a look at my recent images? Some of the skies on the AFV images look blown out but it could be me.

1 minute ago, spacecadet said:

Would someone else mind having a look at my recent images? Some of the skies on the AFV images look blown out but it could be me.

ya I thought that was harsh...I appreciated when I was told my monitor was too dark...it helped me alot.

4 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

That wasn't me. I don't use the arrows as I don't see the point in them.

I had a look at your recent images as requested and cannot see any issues. I agree with NYCAT that, unless it's obviously under/over exposed, then it's more of a personal taste.

Regards

Archived