Noticed some of my photos have been deleted.

A few or many? Of the same topic / subject?

Sometimes Alamy deletes images of certain subjects - but as far as I know, you will always receive an e-mail telling the reason.

Could also be some accidental deletion. Always best to e-mail Alamy contributor service and ask. The link to the e-mail address is on the top of your dashboard.

Niels

1 hour ago, stockbuster said:

Hey, there! I just noticed when I was going through my photos that some of them have

been deleted.  Does anyone know why that would happen?  I'm a little concerned. 

Thanks!

Carolyn Franks

Happens sometimes if they are murals, without context. Alamy has provided information about this.

Alamy will never delete (on purpose) images without informing you of the reason why. That's not to say that mistakes can't happen or that a technical issue hasn't cropped up. I have one such case being investigated whereby some of my images are not being found through the search feature of IM. Check with contributor relations.

Edit, sorry meant to say contributor services.

10 minutes ago, stockbuster said:

Thank you for the info.  That's very interesting. Do you know an email address that I can

use to email them about it?

As Niels already said:   The link to the e-mail address is on the top of your dashboard.

Allan

21 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

As Niels already said:   The link to the e-mail address is on the top of your dashboard.

Allan

Thank you. I knew about that one.  I was just wondering if there might be another e-mail address.

Archived