Can't see the content in the blog

Is this just me? I can't see the content of articles in the blog. I see the header and photo and then nothing. The rest of the page is a blank. I noticed this a while ago and thought it was something temporary but it continues. I am using Safari on a Mac.

Paulette

This is really silly. That worked until I hit the "Read more". Then it gave me a blank page. I did clear my cache a couple of days ago so I don't think that is the problem.

Paulette

2 hours ago, NYCat said:

Is this just me? I can't see the content of articles in the blog. I see the header and photo and then nothing. The rest of the page is a blank. I noticed this a while ago and thought it was something temporary but it continues. I am using Safari on a Mac.

Paulette

Paulette, Alamy's new system has been having trouble connecting with Safari. It comes and goes. Try using Chrome.

18 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

Happened to me, too. It’s working for me now.

So many problems with logging in to Alamy!

Can't log in on iphone at all. (frustrating if you're away)

Safari on ipad remembers my log in details but won't log me in. Just reverts to log in page again.

I can log in on Chrome on my ipad but it won't remember my log in details so I have to re-enter them every time.

There was a time surely, when you could stay logged in on mobile devices? Even  the forum doesn't keep me logged in any more! 

Only my mac does this.

And I can't access the net revenue page at all, on any machine.......

Archived