Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Lowe

The Swapper - David Hurn

Brilliant article. Fascinating. I just lost another 30 mins of my life where I should have been working on my own images but that was worth it. Thanks for posting,

Thank you. That was terrific although I am too stupid to properly navigate websites like that. Often didn't know who and what I was looking at and hate reading white on black text. That's me. So many wonderful photographs to see.

Paulette 

Not the easiest to handle, this new-fangled auto scroll. But you can click and drag the text to highlight it. That might help.

1 hour ago, RedSnapper said:

He's got one of my photos....

km

Did you swap - have you got one of his..?

2 hours ago, spacecadet said:

Not the easiest to handle, this new-fangled auto scroll. But you can click and drag the text to highlight it. That might help.

Thank you, Mark. I could read it but I was cranky about it. Sometimes I need to just sit down with a good book after these websites have addled me. Mostly, I was frustrated by the process of moving through the site and by not always knowing the subject and photographer for each image. I find it cluttered when images are placed side by side with no space between them so that was annoying me too. Just a cranky soul with these fashionable ways of doing websites.

Paulette

just scrolling through it with the mouse wheel worked perfectly for me. 

Great read, thanks for sharing! +1

1 hour ago, Vincent Lowe said:

Did you swap - have you got one of his..?

yep..