Another personal use rip off?

Customer purchased an incorrect licence so it was cancelled (refunded) and the correct licence has billed today.

If you've got any questions regarding licencing or refunds in the future, please email contributors@alamy.com and they'll be more than happy to investigate for you.

Cheers

Alamy

I have made an enquiry about a PU licence to cont @ Alamy which has resulted in a google search linking it to a company selling wallpapers (screen). It hasn't been on sale anywhere but here and is a first time seller. Can this be a genuine use?

So far I've had four personal uses this month and one of them has just been refunded and another is being investigated. The small sales fee keeps things ticking over for me but it is an absolute pain to see the refunds drop in. They should be charged a handling fee of $20;) What ya think?

2 hours ago, Sultanpepa said:

So far I've had four personal uses this month and one of them has just been refunded and another is being investigated. The small sales fee keeps things ticking over for me but it is an absolute pain to see the refunds drop in. They should be charged a handling fee of $20;) What ya think?

They should be charged $100 for personal use period.

Allan

If Alamy remove the Personal Use option, then surely people will just use the Presentation Use at the same low price.

My concern is that buyers are obtaining full size images for very low prices and then even if refunded my non water marked image is out there uncontrolled.

A full size image is not needed for presentations.

John

Archived