If you don't send an Alamy spreadsheet, are you saying they just take your work on your claim?

Yes.

Agreed, but they may come back and ask for more info if you've just put 000 and Alamy in the boxes... So, I now send an edited Alamy sales spreadsheet each time, with only UK book and magazine sales included, to save them having to ask. (I have to maintain this spreadsheet anyway, so I know what level of publications I can claim for).

Also, to claim part of the new 10% extra DACs pot, I filled in and submitted the new DACs "Publication History Claim form" which needs the actual ISBN ISSN, titles etc. 

If you don't send an Alamy spreadsheet, are you saying they just take your work on your claim?

Yes.

Agreed, but they may come back and ask for more info if you've just put 000 and Alamy in the boxes... So, I now send an edited Alamy sales spreadsheet each time, with only UK book and magazine sales included, to save them having to ask. (I have to maintain this spreadsheet anyway, so I know what level of publications I can claim for).

Also, to claim part of the new 10% extra DACs pot, I filled in and submitted the new DACs "Publication History Claim form" which needs the actual ISBN ISSN, titles etc. 

I've been submitting to DACS for 4 yours now and they only came back and asked for the sheet once.  So, I don't submit the sheet as a default, I wait for them to ask for it and when they do, I edit it just like you M. Chapman but I do include Worldwide publications as well.

Yes.

I've been submitting to DACS for 4 yours now and they only came back and asked for the sheet once.  So, I don't submit the sheet as a default, I wait for them to ask for it and when they do, I edit it just like you M. Chapman but I do include Worldwide publications as well.

I only been including Alamy sales for books or magazines where "UK" is stated in the region column of the sales report. The 2016 DACs Publication History Claim Form gives the following instruction.

1. Please provide in the table below the ISBN or ISSN, the publication title and the number of times the artist's images have appeared in each publication you are claiming for.  
      * You can only claim for UK publications up until 31 December 2016.
      * You must own the copyright in the artwork you are claiming for.

Am I missing on opportunity to claim for more?

Archived