Discoverability

It seems to me that the Discoverability function would be much more useful if it were expressed as a percentage. 100% is 10 supertags and 50 in all, everything else is rated proportionally. WDYT?

"Well, since getting the new AIM and finding every one of my images has poor discoverability I've never had better views and zooms.  Orange is now my favourite colour."

+1

Regen

Well, since getting the new AIM and finding every one of my images has poor discoverability I've never had better views and zooms.  Orange is now my favourite colour.

Yes, it seems that "discoverability" is inversely related to "saleability".  100% orange here, and probably always will be; the fewer keywords the better, as far as I'm concerned.

Discoverability is a bad word for sure but some indicator of which images need contributor work is a good idea. Once you have assigned ANY supertags then presumably that means you have "done that bit" so really a set of stars for tags done; people; property; location; category would be useful I think and, if searchable, even better.

John Crellin

Archived