It occurs to me that a simple synch button may well resolve a lot of the problems members are experiencing in the new AIM. Select a batch, keyword one, synch to all.

Marry this with the facility to apply " one click delete all keywords" and it's seems a simple solution to the keywording frustrations.

Your thoughts?

Not sure how useful that would be as I rarely have large batches that require identical sets of keywords, and I always keyword in LR, so, as I understand your suggestion, a synch button would effectively override  the sometimes small but important differences in the annotation of the images.

Something I would like to see, given my appalling typing skills, would be a means of editing a tag once it has been saved.

Not sure how useful that would be as I rarely have large batches that require identical sets of keywords, and I always keyword in LR, so, as I understand your suggestion, a synch button would effectively override  the sometimes small but important differences in the annotation of the images.

Something I would like to see, given my appalling typing skills, would be a means of editing a tag once it has been saved.

Yes, Bryan, your suggestion has a lot of merit.

I'm getting tags where the s on the end of a word has been removed and put in its own box. Instead of deleting two words and retyping again, I could delete the s box and add the s back to the proper word. +1

+1 for the edit tag facility.

John.

I'd like a synch button like we have in LR. Small changes to individual images can then be made afterwards.

Pearl

Similar to the one I use in C1 with small differences taken care later. 

Archived