Chrome freezing after latest Win 10 update

Seems to happen most times Win 10 gets a serious makeover, or is it just my machine?

Strangely not all sources are affected, for example Alamy and The Times websites appear to continue as normal, but, for example, Tineye sometimes falls victim.

I get a few problems with Chrome locking up, on windows 7, on various sites, just upgraded to the latest version and it happens less often. I have various ad blockers running and I suspect that these don't help.

Thanks for that.  I thought Chrome automatically updated, but I forced an update and time will tell, seems Ok so far.

Bryan, I've had so many different problems with things on the Internet, regardless of the browser, I'm thinking of turning to pigeons for communications and a mule for transport. 

Hey that's a great idea for an image: Cages with pigeons. Name cards: Mozilla; Chrome; IE; Edge; Safari.

(Eat them afterwards.)

wim

There used to be a large subculture of New Yorkers who kept pigeon flocks on the roofs of tenement buildings. They are mostly gone now. Remember On the Waterfront? Hemingway mentions capturing pigeons in Paris in his memoir, A Moveable Feast

http://www.messynessychic.com/2013/09/11/the-rooftop-pigeon-men-of-new-york/

Serious (wood) pigeon problem on my allotment, pigeon eaters welcome at all times. Will throw in a few onions if required to make a tasty pie. 

cabbage-in-allotment-garden-stripped-by-

Don't suppose there are any rat/slug/mole/vole fanciers wanting supplies? I'll keep the rabbits for myself.

Archived