Imagine Programme on BB1  TV   2nd July  at 10.35pm

Imagine Programme on BB1  TV   2nd July  at 10.35pm

Better set the recorder as I hope to be in bed by then. If not I'll be headed home. :)

Allan

Thanks Peter: a must-watch for me for sure.  Always admired Don McCullin on many levels.

I saw this advertised in the Observer on Sunday but would have missed it without your reminder. Not bad as it is now 10.20 and I have 15 mins to get beer sorted. I bought the DVD "McCullin" earlier in the year and was engrossed so look forward to Yentob's perspective.

Thanks Peter.

Edited by Prixpics

I watched the Michael Parkinson Masterclass with Don McCullin a couple of months ago.  I found this on Youtube - warning; very disturbing images.

Sheila

Great youtube fim Shelia. Brought me to tears.

The BBC Imagine film was excellent, and moving. I had always commented on McCullin's humanity and it is why I regard him as possibly the greatest photojourmnalist in the 20th century heyday of still photography.

I watched the BBC Imagine film, about Don McCullin. FANTASTIC.  I always rated the Life Magazine photographer as the greatest war photographer, but I now rate them as equals.

I think it is still viewable on the BBC iPlayer.

Sorry, The Life Magazine photographer I was referring to was Larry Burrows,   Sorry for any confusion.