I am finding Alamy pages slow to load today and in particular manage images which are frustratingly slow.

Anyone else finding this?

Allan

Normal speed in Sweden too. I think I notice a few changes on the image page - there didn't use to be a "preview" icon on the images did it?

I just noticed the preview thing too. I was checking a Live News image when I noticed it. I don't know how long it has been there. MI seems to be working OK for me.

In the past, rather more than now, I found that my broadband slowed down noticeably about the time the kids got home from school until dinner time, say 7pm or so. Not your problem this morning (10-11am), unless the schools were closed for the day; then that may have been about the time they were getting out of bed!

In the past, rather more than now, I found that my broadband slowed down noticeably about the time the kids got home from school until dinner time, say 7pm or so. Not your problem this morning (10-11am), unless the schools were closed for the day; then that may have been about the time they were getting out of bed!

Yes I have noticed that too Martin but, as you say, not what was affecting my computer this morning.

There is another slow down when America wakes up too.

Allan

Archived