Search.... is it working or just down at the moment?

I have tried to do a search of my own images this morning to adjust keywords.

When entered details it returned as - Sorry, no images were found for 'kris legg'

Is there a glitch, is the system down?

I have tried to do a search of my own images this morning to adjust keywords.

When entered details it returned as - Sorry, no images were found for 'kris legg'

Is there a glitch, is the system down?

Pearl is right, but if you want to adjust keywording, captions and attributes it's better to go to My Alamy on the home page, open Manage Images v2.4 and select all On Sale images. Don't forget to save your changes. 

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone aware of any changes? Using advanced search with my name it is returning same error (different name!) as above. I have tried clearing the filters, but still the same. Have tried using other photographers name as well, but same outcome. If I put a search term, as well as my name it works, but not just with contributor name - I am sure it used to work with just the name! Anyone else experiencing the same?

Thanks. Carolyn  

Anyone aware of any changes? Using advanced search with my name it is returning same error (different name!) as above. I have tried clearing the filters, but still the same. Have tried using other photographers name as well, but same outcome. If I put a search term, as well as my name it works, but not just with contributor name - I am sure it used to work with just the name! Anyone else experiencing the same?

Thanks. Carolyn  

Just tried it here and got the same...No results with just name, but plenty with name + keyword...

Something's not right :wacko:

Archived