How to get noticed by buyers on Alamy?

So I'm new to Alamy, have 47 pictures uploaded (which I know is a pittance), although I intend to upload a minimum of 100 per month ongoing. 

I've had no views on any of my images yet, I've been told my keywords are OK, so how do I make myself visible?  Is it a case of the more I upload, the more I get seen?  Am I doing anything wrong?  Any comments or advice would be much appreciated.

Excuse me saying but 47 images out of over 65 million is long odds. Keep uploading quality images correctly keyworded and the views will come.

Allan

As above, just keep uploading, spend time figuring out good, correct and hopefully fruitful keywording - best way to use Essential, Main and Comprehensive. Look in images found for what sales or monthly sales threads to see what is achievable. Perseverance, but realistic expectations are key.

Excuse me saying but 47 images out of over 65 million is long odds. Keep uploading quality images correctly keyworded and the views will come.

Allan

I did acknowledge that 47 images is a pittance and I will keep uploading with a passion! Thanks for your input. :)

As above, just keep uploading, spend time figuring out good, correct and hopefully fruitful keywording - best way to use Essential, Main and Comprehensive. Look in images found for what sales or monthly sales threads to see what is achievable. Perseverance, but realistic expectations are key.

Thanks very much, perseverance is my first, middle and last name!

If you go to Alamy Measures in My Alamy and then look at All of Alamy you can see the actual search words buyers are using. It can be helpful when keywording.

Paulette

But it's even more helpful to look at those searches before shooting.

You can see all searches that clients have not found images for or very few.

So learn how to use AoA (All of Alamy); start with the things you have access to or have personal knowledge about and check out the competition.

Then go out and shoot something better. If the result is worse than what's already there, don't upload.

wim

Archived