Editorial Sales

Hello everybody,

I am happy about my sales and i am just analyzing......

My higher sales are all commercial ones. Do you get high value sales of editorial subjects? I mean photos with logos and people unreleased?

Greetz...

Mirco

My best sales tend to be editorial -- for textbooks and retail books in the $150 to $250 range, but they are fewer and farther between these days. I occasionally see magazine sales in that range as well.

I just checked my sales report, and there is a $2.49 distributor sale about to show up. It's probably editorial since I don't have a model release. This could be my lowest sale ever on Alamy (except when I was in Novel Use). My share will be a whopping 49 cents.

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas, everyone!

Update: The $2.49 sale was to Sweden, online editorial use for ... get this ... five years. This is my first ever Sweden license. Are they always this bad? Even Russian Federation sales are better than this.

My best sales tend to be editorial -- for textbooks and retail books in the $150 to $250 range, but they are fewer and farther between these days. I occasionally see magazine sales in that range as well.

I just checked my sales report, and there is a $2.49 distributor sale about to show up. It's probably editorial since I don't have a model release. This could be my lowest sale ever on Alamy (except when I was in Novel Use). My share will be a whopping 49 cents.

Update: The $2.49 sale was to Sweden, online editorial use for ... get this ... five years. This is my first ever Sweden license. Are they always this bad? Even Russian Federation sales are better than this.

Had the same, John. My share, 74 cents.

Had the same, John. My share, 74 cents.

Yes, correction, my share was 74 cents, not 49 cents as I first thought. There's nothing like an unexpected Xmas bonus. B)

My highest sale this year was editorial (for German magazine). Actually I was not expecting to sell it ever, I mean EVER... ;) So double surprise.

It's so sad to read about all these extremly low sales on so large agency like A. is...

My highest sale this year was editorial (for German magazine). Actually I was not expecting to sell it ever, I mean EVER... ;) So double surprise.

It's so sad to read about all these extremly low sales on so large agency like A. is...

Show and tell Arletta, please.

Archived