Have you found any alamy images October 2015

27/10/2015, UK, London Evening Standard, p45, woman using twitter on ipad, CF526D, David J. Green - lifestyle themes [Alamy credit only]
27/10/2015, UK, London Evening Standard, p51, construction at Elephant & Castle, EYR104, Sam Barnes [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

PRESSDISPLAY.COM

A statue of Sir Wilfrid Laurier on Parliament Hill in Ottawa. Protesters at Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo, Ont., want to stop the school’s plan to place statues of Canada’s prime ministers on campus.

KEITH LEVIT/ALAMY

The Globe and Mail (Atlantic Edition)  |  28 Oct 2015  |  Canada  |  English    | Page: 11

Mail Online 28th

ACFAX2 Keith Erskine MI6 Building at "Vauxhall Cross", London

BCABGX Angela Hampton  unhappy very old lady in wheelchair in park

A0EP7F DBURKE The Royal Courts of Justice in the Strand in London UK 

EK26J8  GRANT ROONEY The Oyster Shed Gastro Pub, London, England

BCDAFT Alex Segre  High Court of Justice, London, England, UK

C5722R  Sporrer/Rupp  Close up of tampons

E4AFHK  Greg Balfour Evans  Art Deco Surbiton Railway Station, Surbiton, Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, Greater London, England, United Kingdom

D83G9F  Oleksiy Maksymenko Sexy woman legs in high heel shoes isolated on white background

CP5WWG DEA / S. MONTANARI  ABRUZZO Fucino AVEZZANO

DA6J8K  Bjorn Olin Woman writing on whiteboard, man in background

Guardian online

E0RT1R incamerastock Marks and Spencer - M&S - clothing displays inside the store, England, UK

DT2NG7  DCPhoto  hispanic woman holding breath closing nose with fingers on white background
F2JTW6  Ian Dagnall Commercial Collection  Peterborough Cathedral
DENKGT  Lovelylight Nene Valley Railway train

CB8WAK Misha Lake District, Ullswater, Rainbow above the farm

Nov 2015 Issue, UK, RHS Garden magazine, p35, detached suburban housing, AHP1YE, Skyscan Photolibrary
Nov 2015 Issue, UK, RHS Garden magazine, p38, front garden of house, B53M9X, Jason Smalley Photography [circular crop]

28/10/2015, UK, London Evening Standard [Property Section], p6, Barbican, AJYTEM, Peter Scholey [Alamy credit only]
28/10/2015, UK, London Evening Standard [Property Section], p6, One New Change, CCCMRE, VIEW Pictures Ltd [Alamy credit only]
28/10/2015, UK, London Evening Standard [Property Section], p8, Canterbury Cathedral in mist, F21TA5,  adp-news [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

29/10/2015, UK, London Evening Standard, p54, Tribuna in Uffizi gallery, EJY968, B.O'Kane [Alamy credit only]
29/10/2015, UK, London Evening Standard, p54, Italian menswear shop window, AM7T9E, Peter Horree [Alamy credit only]

29/10/2015, UK, Metro, p26, stressed doctor, BDHC5D, BSIP SA [Cropped. Alamy credit only]
29/10/2015, UK, Metro, p27, bee on a flower, credited to Alamy but I can't find it
29/10/2015, UK, Metro, p50, island of Mergui Archipelago in Myanmar, BH0JX6, LOOK Die Bildagentur der Fotografen GmbH [Circular crop. No credit - poss not via Alamy]
29/10/2015, UK, Metro, p50, Buddha statues at Shwe Oo Min cave in Myanmar, E5PK01, Robert Harding World Imagery [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
29/10/2015, UK, Metro, p50, cave entry at Hpo Win Daung in Myanmar, AYMAH4, Kevin Lang [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

29/10/2015, UK, Metro, p26, stressed doctor, BDHC5D, BSIP SA [Cropped. Alamy credit only]

29/10/2015, UK, Metro, p27, bee on a flower, credited to Alamy but I can't find it

29/10/2015, UK, Metro, p50, island of Mergui Archipelago in Myanmar, BH0JX6, LOOK Die Bildagentur der Fotografen GmbH [Circular crop. No credit - poss not via Alamy]

29/10/2015, UK, Metro, p50, Buddha statues at Shwe Oo Min cave in Myanmar, E5PK01, Robert Harding World Imagery [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

29/10/2015, UK, Metro, p50, cave entry at Hpo Win Daung in Myanmar, AYMAH4, Kevin Lang [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

SShep, Any chance you have an online link for the one you can't find? I tried searching online but couldn't find it. Or the name of the article? Thanks!

SShep, Any chance you have an online link for the one you can't find? I tried searching online but couldn't find it. Or the name of the article? Thanks!

Sorry Marianne, this was from the print edition and doesn't seem to have made it online.

Steve

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Gcy_CQAAQBAJ&pg=PP8&lpg=PP8&dq=alamy+pjrstudio&source=bl&ots=Xc3XmI5EfX&sig=NKJ6rA1kDR9nBH2JWnTGmc86aJc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCgQ6AEwAmoVChMIspXB55nqyAIVxDgaCh2X4wHC#v=onepage&q=alamy%20pjrstudio&f=false

Loads from Alamy in this A Level Chemistry textbook - not all obviously chemistry-related, but too many to list (I don't have the patience of SShep) If you go by the name 'Mouse in the House', it might be worth a look.

Payment for mine came through on July 27th. If you have something like

Usage: iQ sale: Educational book. Editorial print and digital use. inside.One time use only.

Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

Start: 27 July 2015

End: 27 July 2025

they might be in here.

PRESSDISPLAY.COM

Spain built greenhouses throughout much of the country’s arid landscape and is now one of Europe’s major exporters of produce.

Prior/alamy

Newsweek  |  30 Oct 2015  |  USA  |  English   | Page: 10

Better face-to-face … we need to preserve space to interact without technology
Johner Images/Alamy
The Guardian Weekly  |  30 Oct 2015  |  UK  |  English    | Page: 36

‘Because that’s how you do science’ ... We need more replication studies
Luca DiCecco/Alamy
The Guardian Weekly  |  30 Oct 2015  |  UK  |  English    | Page: 34

Women shop at a market in east London. The decision to reject plans for the mosque has divided views in the community
Photograph: Kathy DeWitt/ Alamy
The Guardian  |  30 Oct 2015  |  UK  |  English    | Page: 3

Sorry Marianne, this was from the print edition and doesn't seem to have made it online.

Steve

Thanks Steve. 

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Gcy_CQAAQBAJ&pg=PP8&lpg=PP8&dq=alamy+pjrstudio&source=bl&ots=Xc3XmI5EfX&sig=NKJ6rA1kDR9nBH2JWnTGmc86aJc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCgQ6AEwAmoVChMIspXB55nqyAIVxDgaCh2X4wHC#v=onepage&q=alamy%20pjrstudio&f=false

Loads from Alamy in this A Level Chemistry textbook - not all obviously chemistry-related, but too many to list (I don't have the patience of SShep) If you go by the name 'Mouse in the House', it might be worth a look.

Payment for mine came through on July 27th. If you have something like

Usage: iQ sale: Educational book. Editorial print and digital use. inside.One time use only.

Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

Start: 27 July 2015

End: 27 July 2025

they might be in here.

Interesting that they have a note re: trying to find all copyright holders - I'm assuming since they used some stuff from Wikipedia. My daughter's boyfriend worked at a big publishing house in NYC for a few years and even they would look for free photos first - but they'd also pay a lot for the right photo. I have a small microstock portfolio and will sometimes find my photos from fotolia or dreamstime and alamy in the same publication/online slideshow, which is why I do my best to keep the two portfolios as different as possible. Nothing worse than a zoom on alamy licensed from a micro. It's just a shame that even the mainstream media often goes for free or micro first, though I have to say I've seen a nice uptick in RM licenses this year. A lot more Alamy licenses but I haven't found a single one of mine in use yet. 

Archived