Logged out of Forums

I keep having to request a new password for the forum, when I receive a new one, I can log in with the automatically generated password that Alamy supplies, but it says I can change it in my Alamy. But my Alamy is fine? How do I set up a new password for  Alamy Forum?

I have looked several times and the only change password I can see is in My Alamy?   

Help!

Chris C - I had the same problem for week, no months, if not more!

Then recently I had to clear my cache to get some software fully functional, as soon as I did I have never had to re-signed in again, may help ........... may not, but let us all know!

Those are good tips. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might tidy up my flat? I'm gonna need a password to get in here soon.

Go to a movie and let The Junkbuster (me) at it. I've had a lot of practice this past year clearing out Bob's junk. Bless his heart, it never would have worked 10 years ago. With his ongoing memory problems, you have to remember your junk to miss it.

Jesus that was hard! Finally logged back in.

Had to delete all my cache since my PC started and as Alamy now wants a long password, so had to change my password to my normal Alamy and I'm here again.

Thanks for the help, although I'm now trying to put all my passwords back on FB, Twitter and everything else on planet earth I've logged into, arrrggghhhh!

Had to delete all my cache since my PC started and as Alamy now wants a long password, so had to change my password to my normal Alamy and I'm here again.

Thanks for the help, although I'm now trying to put all my passwords back on FB, Twitter and everything else on planet earth I've logged into, arrrggghhhh!

OMG, keep the sharp knives away from Chris!

OMG, keep the sharp knives away from Chris!

Its ok the red wine has calmed me.....until I have to log into something else!

Archived