Test Submission Rejection

Hi Everyone,

I've just joined and I'm trying to become a contributor here on Alamy so I've submitted my first 4 images for QC as per the guidelines.

Unfortunately I have failed on this occasion, not sure how to interpret the message I got though, please see below:

We found the following errors:

Filename                              Rejection reason

Cornwall40.jpg                        Number of images

We need 4 images to pass our initial quality check before you can submit more.

Does this mean that Cornwall40.jpg was the only one that has failed? Or is this the only one that has passed the QC while other 3 failed?

Thanks,

L.

Hi Everyone,

I've just joined and I'm trying to become a contributor here on Alamy so I've submitted my first 4 images for QC as per the guidelines.

Unfortunately I have failed on this occasion, not sure how to interpret the message I got though, please see below:

We found the following errors:

Filename                              Rejection reason

Cornwall40.jpg                        Number of images

We need 4 images to pass our initial quality check before you can submit more.

Does this mean that Cornwall40.jpg was the only one that has failed? Or is this the only one that has passed the QC while other 3 failed?

Thanks,

L.

Sounds like you may have, somehow, initiated a double upload.

Allan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, have same problem.

Upload 3 times set with 4 images and get 3 time reject: Numer of images. Can you help me?

I think I understand your problem . . .

Just send one upload, with 4 images.

THEN, do not send any more until you hear from Alamy.

dd

dd

But, but... it was rejected not pending review

dd

But, but... it was rejected not pending review

It sounds as though you have uploaded the same 4 images 3 times. If that is the case, then they will be rejected as being duplicate uploads and all you have to do is upload those four images and do not upload any more until you hear back from Alamy QC as to whether they have passed.

You must only upload the initial four images and wait for Alamy to tell you if they have been accepted. Do not upload those same images, or any other images until you have been told the result of the first four images' QC.

If they have been rejected for any other reason, the the reason will be given by Alamy on the rejection. They put a comment next to each image that has failed to tell you the reason for failure.

Hope this helps.

Images was different,

each time I upload 4 images I was confused.. why fail QC with reject number of images and it discourage a little...much

Thanks for answer, I'll wait Alamy response

Archived