Drop Down Menus

Barking

Does anyone else find it irritating to have to click through several menus every time they want to access particular pages on the web site?

Under `My Alamy' could we please have a drop down (floating menu) that allows you to select the various links without having to re-select `my alamy' each and every time :)

I've set My Alamy as my home page - it opens every time I log on. For those of us who check for sales 20 times a day it saves a lot of time.

Probably the best option...but still shouldn't have to do it

I've set My Alamy as my home page - it opens every time I log on. For those of us who check for sales 20 times a day it saves a lot of time.

Would you rather Alamy spent time and money on drop down menus or sales and marketing?

Would you rather Alamy spent time and money on drop down menus or sales and marketing?

personally, I think they shoul be able to do both without compromising either. They must have a dedicated it team (or outsourcing) which manages the web site?

Hiya

The following is just my 2p worth...

> personally, I think they shoul be able to do both without compromising either. 

You can't spent the same bit of money twice a choice has to be made

> They must have a dedicated it team (or outsourcing) which manages the web site?

Yes but saving money from their budget means that it can be spent elsewhere. Working with a budgeted pool of money businesses

need to set budgets and priorities. Money spent on improving the photographer experience would be better spent improving the

buyer experience or expanding the sales effort.

It is the same with photographers, money spent on kit can't be spent on marketing or models or props.

As I say, just my 2p worth

ATB

Mark

This was considered at the time of the redesign but has been purposefully left the way it is for now.

We are working on an upgrade for the contributor side of "My Alamy" - watch this space.

Cheers

Alamy

Archived