Weird behaviour in Uploader today

Haven't had this anomaly for a long while.

Some files aren't being found in the relevant folder: The uploader stutters, has 5 retries, goes red and skips on to the next file. But all files are present and correct and by simply clicking once on the file name within the uploader window, they go through without further problems. File names do not use strange symbols so presumably the issue lies on the Alamy side on this Blue Monday.

Onwards ..

Richard.

This has happened to me quite frequently since upgrading to OS Mavericks.  It happens when the screen saver comes on or when I move onto another programme such as key wording in LR - it never happened before.

Pearl

I'm on Mavericks too and noticed the same problem when uploading a batch. In fact I had to cancel the upload at least three times then continue by reloading the cancelled images to the uploader and starting again. Uploader managed to load 9 images in about 20 minutes.

Allan

I have this on Firefox when I have a few tabs going and while the upload is ongoing I click on another tab, it tends to mess up the upload

No problem here with FF.

You don't have 'don't load tabs until selected' ticked in options>tabs, by any chance?

I have this on Firefox when I have a few tabs going and while the upload is ongoing I click on another tab, it tends to mess up the upload

No problem here with FF.

You don't have 'don't load tabs until selected' ticked in options>tabs, by any chance?

Thanks, that has sorted it. I guess it was cutting out after I had been away for a while

Archived