Many Contributors Photos Being Sold Illegally…check and report if your photos are there

https://limaloveet.pics/category/new/40_2.html

Since I have had so many photos submitted to Alamy that were stolen in the past (reported all of them to infringement team but none resulted in payments).  I stopped all distributors years ago and all photos were exclusive.  The photo I found today is half price on the website for 25.00……more than my income for the month of April. Anyways, since I realize I won’t get anything from the infringement team, I thought I would let all of you know your photos are being sold illegally.

the reason I found mine was that I started putting my name in the metadata after I was finding so many of my photos used without payment.  I put Cleveland pic in the search bar and that’s when I started seeing all of the other stolen Alamy photos.

When I first looked at this site, one of my Alamy images (a downloaded comp) was right there on the first page. I haven't been able to find it or any others since. Their search engine is a joke. I think someone else might have flagged this weird outfit in the past.

Posted (edited)

Sevaral very similar sites were selling my stuff on t-shirts. I emailed Alamy to ask if it was a legit distributor. Apparently not.

"Hi James

Thank you for your email.  Unfortunately this website has been flagged by our virus software as unsafe and blocked our access.  It is similar to a lot of websites that we see, they are set up in another country, sell very random products and are not fully functional. Often they are used by criminals so we are unable to persue claims on these kinds of websites. In the 2 years that this department has existed, we have not been successful at all.

You are welcome to persue yourself if you see any of your images on there.

Many thanks"

Alamy seem to be taking the view that it is just internet noise. It I ever see somone with my pictures on a t-shirt I shall ask how they got it , but I don't think this is going to happen.

Cheers.

(The site trying to sell my stuff was qqgril.com, identical to limaloveet.pic)

Edited by Mr Standfast

I saw dozens of my images in the past on these type of websites which were mainly .ru sites and found that they were not selling the image but purporting to sell the item in the image. 

The websites disappear as quickly as they appear.

Pointless trying to chase.

• Like 2

On 02/05/2024 at 18:01, Mr Standfast said:

Sevaral very similar sites were selling my stuff on t-shirts. I emailed Alamy to ask if it was a legit distributor. Apparently not.

"Hi James

Thank you for your email.  Unfortunately this website has been flagged by our virus software as unsafe and blocked our access.  It is similar to a lot of websites that we see, they are set up in another country, sell very random products and are not fully functional. Often they are used by criminals so we are unable to persue claims on these kinds of websites. In the 2 years that this department has existed, we have not been successful at all.

You are welcome to persue yourself if you see any of your images on there.

Many thanks"

Alamy seem to be taking the view that it is just internet noise. It I ever see somone with my pictures on a t-shirt I shall ask how they got it , but I don't think this is going to happen.

Cheers.

(The site trying to sell my stuff was qqgril.com, identical to limaloveet.pic)

I had the same e-mail from cont serv. a while back. I was hoping for a big pay day. Not a chance. 😂

• Like 1