Why did the payment date change?

newbie in nyc

Question

15 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Did your cleared balance go over $50 on the 30th or 31st? If so this can delay the payment for a month. It's happened to me.

In any case, April payments have already been made so you won't see it this month.

Thanks for this info. I don't remember the exact date that the balance cleared. I know it was at least a day before March 31st.

Edited by newbie in nyc
Mistake

OK, so the payment date was originally "We'll pay you on 01 April 2022."

Then it changed to "We'll pay you on 01 May 2022."

Now it is "We'll pay you on 02 May 2022."

Why has the date changed again?

Edited by newbie in nyc
Correction

On 02/05/2022 at 02:43, Alexander Hog said:

It is a Bank Holiday here in the UK 

I see. Would be nice if the Alamy notifications took holidays into account.

Now I suppose it will change again, to "We'll pay you on 03 May 2022."

Sigh.

UPDATE: Today is May 3, now it says "We'll pay you on 01 Jun 2022."

This is ridiculous.

Edited by newbie in nyc
updated

On 03/05/2022 at 20:42, Dobe said:

Exact same thing happened to me.....I have been paid before, so it's not a new account or payment details wrong etc

The money has been moved along now. I'm in the "Waiting for notification from Paypal" stage.

Progress!

Replying to this old thread as I've noticed my cleared balance of $99.19 for the last week which would be paid on the 1 July, then 2 July and then today 3 July has now jumped to 1 August. 

Disappointing to delay payment for a month, and hardly encourages enthusiasm to upload another 1,000 images nearly ready to go.

Interested to know if others have had their payment bumped too.

1 hour ago, Tony ALS said:

Replying to this old thread as I've noticed my cleared balance of $99.19 for the last week which would be paid on the 1 July, then 2 July and then today 3 July has now jumped to 1 August. 

Disappointing to delay payment for a month, and hardly encourages enthusiasm to upload another 1,000 images nearly ready to go.

Interested to know if others have had their payment bumped too.

Mine did the same, and now reverted to July, but this has happened before so I assumed it was a little glitch that would get sorted.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Pav said:

Hmmm, from Saturday my payment days change, It was 1st, then 2nd, today it shows 3rd July. Hope to get the payment usual day - 15th or so.

Yes, 3rd is the first business day of the month so that is the appropriate date.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, zxzoomy said:

On my account it now says the payment made in the last hour or so. I don't think there is a need to worry when this happens.

Yesterday my account showed $126.17 funds transfer initiated, due within 9 days. Now to raise a few a few other invoices, it's that time of the month.

• Love 1