File Could Not Be Found ???

Nearly every time I update I’m lost. Mostly in PS. Some of the things I used to do blindfolded have disappeared.  I’d rather not have to go on a time-consuming treasure hunt.

I used to have a way to add a texture to an image through one of the PS side panels. From there, I could make reduce the texture’s opacity then take a black brush and erase where I didn’t want it.  I did it hundreds of times.  That easy way seems to be gone, and the how-tos list a much more complicated way to do it. Open both images, slide one over the other. I really don’t know how to open one image from one folder, and the other image from a different folder.

Edited by Betty LaRue

My Adobe editing problems have now gone totally nuts.

No images are showing in LrC. When I open PS, I get the disk-full message, even though I've delete a bunch of stuff. When I drag and drop a tiff from my desktop into LR, I get 'file can't be found.' I'm getting 7 different insane error messages. I can do no editing. 

1 hour ago, Ed Rooney said:

My Adobe editing problems have now gone totally nuts.

No images are showing in LrC. When I open PS, I get the disk-full message, even though I've delete a bunch of stuff. When I drag and drop a tiff from my desktop into LR, I get 'file can't be found.' I'm getting 7 different insane error messages. I can do no editing. 

I see in another thread that you are off to Apple store soon. Worth having a word with them to see if they can help. You will probably have to book an appointment with the help desk. But if they are not very busy may be able to help still if you turn up unannounced.

Allan

PS:  Why are you using larger print in your posts?

ITMA

36 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

I find larger print easier to read. 

Me too. With age comes wisdom and all sorts of other bothersome things. I'm now in physical therapy for arthritis in my feet. New adventures.

Paulette

7 hours ago, NYCat said:

Me too. With age comes wisdom and all sorts of other bothersome things. I'm now in physical therapy for arthritis in my feet. New adventures.

Paulette

Good luck, Paulette. I’ve quit my second round of PT since it didn’t diminish the back pain at all like it did the first time. The first time, all of the home exercises helped a lot, too. Now they just cause more pain, and the therapist said for me to never do one that causes pain.

Since you do a lot of walking to go to your cat sitting, I can see the problem for you.

So far so good. Some simple stretching I was doing on my own before getting out of bed in the morning had already helped a lot. I now have orthotics for flat feet. I was born with flat feet and they seem to have returned to their original state. Fortunately, my doctor didn't think I needed the expensive custom orthotics. Maybe I don't actually have wisdom, Edo. Maybe I have just become a know-it-all.

Paulette

8 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

Yes, I have many things to ask about in the Apple Store. After this last total lockdown, they may be overcrowded in the first weeks. We'll see.

I find larger print easier to read. 

Ahh! Right! Thank you.

Allan

Sorry this is the biggest I could find.

ITMA

Edited by Allan Bell