Most Licenced Image

On 16/12/2020 at 20:15, Colblimp said:

How do I find this out without the bridge thing? 🤪

Edit:  Just counted - 78.

Here's a neat report that is not publicised on Alamy, but it creates a lovely spreadsheet which you can download as a .csv into Excel and play with tho your hearts content. Copy the string below, make sure you're logged in to your dashboard, open a new window, paste the strin into the URL/Search bar of the new window, change the dates as necessary and hit enter. Works a treat. I've yet yo investigate whether there are other options for the parameters.

Output header:

Page 1 of 3 < Previous | Next >

Date Image ID   Total ($)
Cleared of invoice Paid Alamy Contributor Pseudonym License type Sale Deduction Due
7/12/2014 23/10/2014 02/2016 E61FT2 Early Blackberries attract Native British Butterflies-3 Russell RM 23.75 -11.87 11.88

Report string:

//www.alamy.com/alamycontributorreports/Reports.aspx?Rep=2&sdate=01-Jan-2000&edate=22-Oct-2020&r2checked=False&drpval=2000&netType=2

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Russell said:

Here's a neat report that is not publicised on Alamy, but it creates a lovely spreadsheet which you can download as a .csv into Excel and play with tho your hearts content. Copy the string below, make sure you're logged in to your dashboard, open a new window, paste the strin into the URL/Search bar of the new window, change the dates as necessary and hit enter. Works a treat. I've yet yo investigate whether there are other options for the parameters.

Output header:

Cleared of invoice Paid Alamy Contributor Pseudonym License type Sale Deduction Due
7/12/2014 23/10/2014 02/2016 E61FT2 Early Blackberries attract Native British Butterflies-3 Russell RM 23.75 -11.87 11.88

Report string:

//www.alamy.com/alamycontributorreports/Reports.aspx?Rep=2&sdate=01-Jan-2000&edate=22-Oct-2020&r2checked=False&drpval=2000&netType=2

I forgot to say, I’m PC illiterate.  I don’t have a clue how to do what you just suggested.  Jeez, I don’t even know how to do FTP, even though I was once shown by aphperspective! 

2 hours ago, Russell said:

Output header:

Report string:

When I try that I just get the net revenue sales report webpage. You can get to that from the "download sales report" at the top of the dashboard.

The "download" button then gives me the csv.

Edited by spacecadet

On 16/12/2020 at 16:09, Vincent Lowe said:

and have often thought of going back to see how much it has changed but I'm held back by the thought it might have changed for the worse.

I first went to the Alps in 1990. The last time I went was in 2014 and in that time the glaciers have been ravaged in that short time. It is now about a 30 minute walk down and along to the ice on the Mer de Glace in Chamonix.

A sign showing the extent of glacial retreat recently - the Mer de Glace now far below the sign showing the level Stock Photo

Edited by Colin Woods