Some prefer the older models

Thame is my guess, but there's no Spread Eagle.

Mini, Austin Cambridge and 1100, Rover P4/75, Morris Minor (are there two black ones or are they the same car?),  etc. The two-tone brown job rings a bell, I'm sure I've seen one on TPTV recently with Adam Faith or somebody getting out of it.

Hunt Edmunds is a Banbury brewery though. If we can have a bigger crop of the two pub names..........

Edited by spacecadet

Top one is Stow-on-the-Wold, the other one is Burford.

I love the parking in Burford, the Morris virtually running its tyres against the pavement and the next car about 6 ft from the curb.

The guy in shorts holding a bike is eating an ice cream bottom end first which I thought was still illegal in 1963.

Edited by geogphotos

Way back when, I owned an MG Midget, a Mini Cooper S, and a Hillman Minx (not all at the same time fortunately). They were a pain in the you-know-what mechanically. Also, they were totally unsuitable for the frigid Montreal winters. However, I liked all of them. I tried to drive the Hillman from Montreal to Vancouver in the early 70's, and the engine literally blew up just east of Calgary. I ended up leaving it by the side of the Trans-Canada Highway and hitchhiking the rest of the way. 

Edited by John Mitchell

27 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Good work - Wast Water is written on the slide!  Very clever to work that one out

Sorry I should have been more clear that it was the car that I was stuck on.

Anyway, it helps keeps you in practice😊

Edited by geogphotos

12 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

Good work - Was Water is written on the slide!  Very clever to work that one out

Sorry I should have been more clear that it was the car that I was stuck on.

Anyway, it helps keeps you in practice😊

We walked round Wastwater, and over the screes, some years ago. It's very steep-sided there and very bouldery. Also, I got lucky.

Yes, it's a bit of a larf.

Edited by spacecadet