May Challenge – ‘Signs’

losdemas

Hello All! Just a quick reminder that we're now into the last week: entries close at midnight (GMT+1) at the end of this week, Sunday 31st May. Fantastic selection of images - this isn't going to be easy!

17 hours ago, losdemas said:

Last reminder: just over 48 hours to go till 'Lockdown'!  No exceptions - entries for May's challenge close at midnight BST (GMT/UTC +1)

sorry, but the font it so small i'm having problems reading it, just to make sure i'm adding more images than the initial 3 allowed

RE0N3Y.jpg

2BKBH6N.jpg

2A0H2GG.jpg

Edited by meanderingemu

2 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

sorry, but the font it so small i'm having problems reading it, just to make sure i'm adding more images than the initial 3 allowed

Um, sorry, but you've totally confused me. In any case, you have now entered 6 images, please choose 3 of those and let me know what they are. Thanks.

On 30/05/2020 at 10:00, losdemas said:

Um, sorry, but you've totally confused me. In any case, you have now entered 6 images, please choose 3 of those and let me know what they are. Thanks.

( UK based joke.)  the original 3 would be my submission, should breaking rules to perform eyesight test no longer be allowed.

Edited by meanderingemu

40 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

it's a UK based joke.  the original 3 would be my submission, should breaking rules to perform eyesight test no longer be allowed.

OMG, sorry, straight over the top of my head! 😁 😅 Now feeling extremely dim! 😂

1 hour ago, losdemas said:

OMG, sorry, straight over the top of my head! 😁 😅 Now feeling extremely dim! 😂

that's OK.  I just needed a distraction from the news feed this morning, so i also pick appropriate signs, without being too political (i added the UK fact in case someone came later once i knew you would get it 🙂  )

BTW,  feeling dim is a worry, so just to validate it's not serious i recommend a drive to the tourist spot about 40-50 miles from where you are. 

Edited by meanderingemu

9 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

Perhaps I should have included:

police-removing-a-protest-placard-from-the-wall-of-the-palace-of-westminster-due-to-profanity-anti-boris-johnson-insulting-dominic-cummings-2A85JMX.jpg

😀

vancouver-bc-may-9-2020-mural-on-a-boarded-up-store-on-robson-street-with-a-positive-message-pulling-through-together-during-the-pandemic-2BMTFDT.jpg

#1 Positive messages on boarded up shops in downtown Vancouver.

Funny winery parking lot sign in the Okanagan area of British Columbia.  "Wine Lovers Parking Only - All Others Stock Photo

#2 Funny sign in parking lot of an Okanagan winery.
Edited by MariaJ

That's it guys, time's (well and truly past) up! I'll now get on with a 'final 8' selection.

EDIT: Lord, this is difficult, but down to a final 16. Tough now!

EDIT-EDIT: 12!

EDIT-EDIT-EDIT: Done! Now just got to figure out how to do the poll...

Edited by losdemas
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...