Posted (edited)

K6C5X8.jpg

WAEM8J.jpg

GD0227.jpg

Edited by Phil Robinson
  • Like 2

Good topic....three from m

Greenpeace demo in Berlin

Berlin, Germany. 2nd June, 2017. Green Peace & Berliners protest outside US Embassy after President Donald Trump Stock Photo

Berlin

Mauer Park, Berlin, Germany, 26th March 2017. The Clocks moved forward today and Berliners ventured outdoors to Stock Photo

Road signs in Germany

Signs advertise amusement parks  & family fun at Pudagla Business park,Mecklenburg-Vorpommern,Germany Stock Photo

• Like 1

Hello All! Just a quick reminder that we're now into the last week: entries close at midnight (GMT+1) at the end of this week, Sunday 31st May. Fantastic selection of images - this isn't going to be easy!

(Bump)

Last reminder: just over 48 hours to go till 'Lockdown'!  No exceptions - entries for May's challenge close at midnight BST (GMT/UTC +1)

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, losdemas said:

Last reminder: just over 48 hours to go till 'Lockdown'!  No exceptions - entries for May's challenge close at midnight BST (GMT/UTC +1)

sorry, but the font it so small i'm having problems reading it, just to make sure i'm adding more images than the initial 3 allowed

RE0N3Y.jpg

2BKBH6N.jpg

2A0H2GG.jpg

Edited by meanderingemu

2 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

sorry, but the font it so small i'm having problems reading it, just to make sure i'm adding more images than the initial 3 allowed

Um, sorry, but you've totally confused me. In any case, you have now entered 6 images, please choose 3 of those and let me know what they are. Thanks.

Posted (edited)
On 30/05/2020 at 10:00, losdemas said:

Um, sorry, but you've totally confused me. In any case, you have now entered 6 images, please choose 3 of those and let me know what they are. Thanks.

( UK based joke.)  the original 3 would be my submission, should breaking rules to perform eyesight test no longer be allowed.

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

it's a UK based joke.  the original 3 would be my submission, should breaking rules to perform eyesight test no longer be allowed.

OMG, sorry, straight over the top of my head! 😁 😅 Now feeling extremely dim! 😂

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, losdemas said:

OMG, sorry, straight over the top of my head! 😁 😅 Now feeling extremely dim! 😂

that's OK.  I just needed a distraction from the news feed this morning, so i also pick appropriate signs, without being too political (i added the UK fact in case someone came later once i knew you would get it 🙂  )

BTW,  feeling dim is a worry, so just to validate it's not serious i recommend a drive to the tourist spot about 40-50 miles from where you are. 

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

Perhaps I should have included:

police-removing-a-protest-placard-from-the-wall-of-the-palace-of-westminster-due-to-profanity-anti-boris-johnson-insulting-dominic-cummings-2A85JMX.jpg

😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Avpics said:

Perhaps I should have included:

police-removing-a-protest-placard-from-the-wall-of-the-palace-of-westminster-due-to-profanity-anti-boris-johnson-insulting-dominic-cummings-2A85JMX.jpg

😀

love it.  

Posted (edited)
vancouver-bc-may-9-2020-mural-on-a-boarded-up-store-on-robson-street-with-a-positive-message-pulling-through-together-during-the-pandemic-2BMTFDT.jpg

#1 Positive messages on boarded up shops in downtown Vancouver.

Funny winery parking lot sign in the Okanagan area of British Columbia.  "Wine Lovers Parking Only - All Others Stock Photo

#2 Funny sign in parking lot of an Okanagan winery.
Edited by MariaJ

I can't paste the 3rd one into the post above for some reason, so here it is:

#3  Sign for a record store in Victoria, BC.

Hanging sign for Turtable Records store in Victoria, BC, Canada.  In Fan Tan Alley in Chinatown. Vinyl records shop Stock Photo

Posted (edited)

That's it guys, time's (well and truly past) up! I'll now get on with a 'final 8' selection.

EDIT: Lord, this is difficult, but down to a final 16. Tough now!

EDIT-EDIT: 12!

EDIT-EDIT-EDIT: Done! Now just got to figure out how to do the poll...

Edited by losdemas
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

deleted - sorry wrong thread!

Edited by Robz
wrong thread!