Am I somehow able to withdraw a submission?

It happened already to me twice that I submitted photos by mistake:

1. by using an upload software that resulted in redundant uploading

2. by running a test upload (I had no idea that uploading only is automatically submitting it)

Can I somehow withdraw those submissions. Don't want QC to have additional work and rank me down or block me because of such mistakes.

1 hour ago, markus said:

It happened already to me twice that I submitted photos by mistake:

1. by using an upload software that resulted in redundant uploading

2. by running a test upload (I had no idea that uploading only is automatically submitting it)

Can I somehow withdraw those submissions. Don't want QC to have additional work and rank me down or block me because of such mistakes.

No it's not possible to withdraw submissions.

8 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Assuming they all pass, you can delete them before annotations....but will have to go thru QC first.

AFAIK that only applies to an image that has been uploaded without keywords and/or a caption.

With those metadata present, the image will go live immediately after passing QC and can only be deleted afterwards. Meaning it will remain online for 6 months.

wim

• Love 1

43 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

AFAIK that only applies to an image that has been uploaded without keywords and/or a caption.

With those metadata present, the image will go live immediately after passing QC and can only be deleted afterwards. Meaning it will remain online for 6 months.

wim

Of course, my uploads contain already keywords and description. Somehow some things work differently than what my other platforms. Well, it's my choice. 

Thanks folks

It's a few months since I uploaded last - will have to try my new terms very soon.

However, as far as I remember you have the possibility not to click finalize the  upload of every single image if you discover the error right after upload (waiting too long may put the images through). Correct me if my memory fails me.

Edited by Niels Quist

2 minutes ago, Niels Quist said:

It's a few months since I uploaded last - will have to try my new terms very soon.

However, as far as I remember you have the possibility not to click finalize the  upload of every single image if you discover the error right after upload. Correct me if my memory fails me.

I simply expected a screen after upload to enter keywords, etc. and only then click "submit". That's not the case. That's different in all other stock platforms I know and from my point of view weird, but that's just my opinion.

3 hours ago, wiskerke said:

wim

my understanding is it is linked with when the images hit the server reset to upload new images, and i am pretty sure i have deleted images that never got for sales officially, even though the indicator said "on sale"

ADDED:  Just tested it.  Uploaded image.  Went through, was showing "On Sale" (5Star review), deleted within seconds,  shows as "Deleted" not deleting with date in months.  so there is a bit of upon time (and i remember doing the same going through QC) 

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, meanderingemu said:

my understanding is it is linked with when the images hit the server reset to upload new images, and i am pretty sure i have deleted images that never got for sales officially, even though the indicator said "on sale"

ADDED:  Just tested it.  Uploaded image.  Went through, was showing "On Sale" (5Star review), deleted within seconds,  shows as "Deleted" not deleting with date in months.  so there is a bit of upon time (and i remember doing the same going through QC) 

Before the 5 star status I remember being able to delete images immediately until the server update takes place - which I assume is still necessary.

Edited by Niels Quist
  • Love 1

Right, the image going live only after the database refresh makes sense. In any case, if you want to delete an image, do it as soon as possible. Don't even wait for an email.

wim

• Love 1
  • Like 1