BidC

On 03/10/2019 at 12:22, BidC said:

Hi Bridget,

They don’t seem underexposed to us, I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

Thanks,

The Alamy QC Team.

I think Alamy's comment applies to Bridget's portfolio in general (which I agree with) and not to image 2A0N05C in particular, which does look too dark.

Bridget, if 2A0N05C looks OK to you and your monitor is calibrated, you might want to check what gamma setting you're using.

Mark 

Edited by M.Chapman
  • Like 1

On 05/10/2019 at 11:21, BidC said:

Btw ‘@mickyfly’ – ‘flower’ and ‘petal’ are forms of endearment in Yorkshire – maybe you didn’t even know you cared 😀😂😀 [btw - a friendly and gentle warning t0 you - if I had wished, I could have reported you for offensive and derogatory language toward women. I won't, because I understand your ignorance in these matters. But I could have ].

My comment that you were just a delicate flower was gender neutral, so please keep your 'friendly and gentle' warning as you have proved the point I made by your very reaction!.
I do understand that you won't read this as you have noted at least four times that you are leaving this thread, so good luck with your future in the stock game, but I for one have taken on board the advise given to you by people here who are more experienced than either you or I.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well what do you know - one of those 'dull' images just sold TWICE.

Which hasn't altered the CTR (my original query) one bit .... life goes on, and I'm not bothering about it anymore.

Hope you are all doing well.

Edited by BidC
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 3

1 hour ago, BidC said:

Which hasn't altered the CTR (my original query) one bit .... life goes on, and I'm not bothering about it anymore.

I won't comment on the previous discussion, but just in case you aren't aware, your CTR is not dependant on sales but a calculation based on views and zooms. Of course a zoom may lead to a sale, so it may have relevance then, but there is not a direct connection.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BidC said:

Congratulations :). I wonder if you'd let us know which image it was to illustrate what type of "dull" sells?

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, BidC said:

.... life goes on, and I'm not bothering about it anymore.

good.  life is too short to let it affect you.  Glad you were able to totally forget about the comments that your images were "dull"

• Like 1