ANYBODY GOOD IN MATH ?

FRP

Question

Hello everyone,

Am I missing something , because looking at this it looks that I am really bad in math.... I was paid for my sells in feb.

Last Paid was: February 11th

Still I had a sale 28 February + March

I asked alamy what happened with my payment . Here is the answer.

You have made sales in March, but we can only pay you when these sales clear and your cleared balance is over $50..

What I don't understand is that when I look at sales, I think there is more than €50 (50 dollars/ 44€)

So can anybody tell me if am going crazy here or if I am really miss understanding the way Alamy pays. 

thanks a lot for your feedback

f

28 February 2019   €125.00 alamy commission 50%       Debits    €62.50

01 March 2019       € 54.55   alamy commission 50%      Debits    €27.27

01 March 2019       € 26.85    alamy commission 50 %    Debits    €13.47

18 March 2019       € 250.00  alamy commission 50%      Debits    €125.00

25 March 2019       € 7.62     alamy commission 30%      Debits     €2.29  Distributeur commission € 3.05

8 answers to this question

In the Account Balance tab you will see two figures: Balance carried forward and Cleared balance. Sales are added to Balance carried forward immediately, but don't get transferred to Cleared balance until Alamy has been paid. If your Cleared balance is less than $50, you are not due a payment. Sales usually clear within three months, but in some cases it has been years.

HA! Now I feel inadequate....

used to be good in math. As long as it was ok to use fingers and toes. 😉 Seems to be frowned upon in these days of calculators.

But yes, sometimes it can take a long time for a sale to clear. Even longer than three months. Be patient.

Betty

7 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

HA! Now I feel inadequate....

used to be good in math. As long as it was ok to use fingers and toes. 😉 Seems to be frowned upon in these days of calculators.

But yes, sometimes it can take a long time for a sale to clear. Even longer than three months. Be patient.

Betty

But you've got a parrot. You can count up to 28 if you ask nicely.

BTW I did have to check the toe count on a parrot.

10 hours ago, spacecadet said:

But you've got a parrot. You can count up to 28 if you ask nicely.

BTW I did have to check the toe count on a parrot.

😂 She won’t mind! I just trimmed her nails yesterday and she was sweet about it. 

On 07/04/2019 at 22:04, Johnnie5 said:

I think if we were good at math we probably wouldn't be here😁

I have a degree in Mathematics yet I am here. Being good at Maths does not prevent poor judgment. 

Archived