Periodic table homepage pic

John Mitchell

45 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

Thank you!

Tom Lehrer

mine:

Mendeleev's Periodic Table of the Elements on the side of a car of the Maryland Science Center in Baltimore - Stock Image

wim

Much more educational than most of today's music. Like your taxi, powered by atomic numbers you might say. .

I actually memorized much of the periodic table in high school. Now I sometimes forget my own telephone number. B)

P.S. Unfortunately I don't have any periodic table photos to share. Might be an interesting project.

P.P.S. Then again, there is already no shortage of PT images on Alamy.

9 hours ago, Bryan said:

Loved physics at school but hated chemistry, far too many names and formulae  to remember!

Maybe so, but you have to admit that the lab explosions were cool.:D

I see in the "what to shoot" pages that someone has been looking unsuccessfully for images of circular and spiral periodic tables. Not sure I've ever seen any of those.

On 2/13/2019 at 18:52, John Mitchell said:

Maybe so, but you have to admit that the lab explosions were cool.:D

I see in the "what to shoot" pages that someone has been looking unsuccessfully for images of circular and spiral periodic tables. Not sure I've ever seen any of those.

Some are quite beautiful:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_periodic_tables

wim

Archived