Have you found any Alamy images in January 2019?

3 hours ago, kay said:

Same as Sally - one from a while back was logged, and they said to wait for the others to come through in the usual way.  They said they were going to raise it with the Sun, so hopefully they should all come through ok.  Must just have been a complete oversight

And they keep on coming. Another one of mine, one from Pawel Pietraszewski, one from Skully and one from Ann McKelvie.

Edited by Sally

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Pietrach said:

Any outcome from this?

I reported one of mine a week ago and CR thanked me for doing so.  I was told it would be added to the log which will be sent to billing at the end of the month.

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

I just want to tell you guys how valuable your observations are. Two of mine, which you pointed out are in the Daily Mail, have not even shown up as sold, 4 months later. I have raised a query with Alamy, but I think it's only because of your effort that I will hopefully, eventually get paid. Thank you.

Edited by Susie K
  • Like 5

On 22/05/2019 at 08:01, Susie K said:

I just want to tell you guys how valuable your observations are. Two of mine, which you pointed out are in the Daily Mail, have not even shown up as sold, 4 months later. I have raised a query with Alamy, but I think it's only because of your effort that I will hopefully, eventually get paid. Thank you.

They have a long history of this. It's shocking that Alamy continues to allow them to self-report, and rewards them with the lower prices payable down the line, instead of penalising them for not keeping proper records.

• Love 2
  • Like 1